Don Jon

Nintendo Network ID Exchange Thread

undermind9

Looking at the last 5 posts, i think it could be well assumed that thumb's users keep their ID's consistent across all mediums

Edit, requests out. Looking forward to thumbs tournaments

Edit, requests out. Looking forward to thumbs tournaments

THAT'S A GOOD POINT! I said I'd look into MK8 tournament and completely forgot about it. I have tomorrow off work so I'll figure it out then (I'm sure it's not difficult - nintendo) and hopefully we can set one up this weekend at a convenient time for people.

I purchased a Wii U and a 3DS over a year ago, so if anyone's interested in listing me up and getting some MK8 multiplayer etc going with fellow Thumbs, then my NNID is:

Kolzig

You may also harass me in Miiverse, which is a funny place actually.

Hey guys, I'm a huge Nintendo fan. I'd definitely be down to add everyone here. I play a lot of Smash and Mario Kart, and I'm starting Bayonetta 2, so I'd be up for trying that game's co-op mode too.

My NNID: Inferno313.

I'll start adding you guys, forgot to do that in January.

Is it possible to create a Idle Thumbs gp online cup in Mario Kart 8? I've seen Eurogamer and Nintendo Life etc have their own cups?

NNID: Zeusthecat

I finally managed to snag it without having to put x's or other dumb shit around my tag. 

Setup a weekly weekend tournament for Mario Kart

Its probably using my local time settings for the times so I left time open pretty much all day sat/sun cst

Tournament ID

6782-9091-4872

Idle Thumbs 5.2015

0030 Saturday through 2330 Sundays CST (-6 GMT)

150cc

All items/vehicles

8 races, base cups only

I figure I would tweak the settings based on feedback and participation. If it turns out folks want 100 or 200cc or everyone has dlc packs I'll shift the track availability

(Apparently if dlc is turned on then must have to participate, don't want to lock anyone out)

I'm eRonin! I'll add everyone so we can get Splatoon games going :) also Smash Bros and Mario Kart too.

edit: omg I put in the wrong name. I've been switching between eRonin and superhiero for different games/services and got confused.

I'm pretty sure my NNID Is N1njaSquirrel. I shall check when I get back home, and add all of y'all!

Sadly I'm really busy this weekend, so I won't be able to do MK this week!

I'll probably be playing a fuck ton of Splatoon tonight/This weekend!

I will add all y'all when I get home! I will probably be rampaging through Splatoon's single player first Friday night, but I will be All About That Multiplayer Saturday and Sunday.

Edit: Y'all been added

NNID - Yasawas

Hey let's play Mario Kart, I like that one. Also Splatoon.

I'm adding everyone =)

My NNID is gbmeira. I'm addicted to Splatoon right now.

Someone yesterday I had auto-add disabled for NNID, does anybody know what that even means? I've never heard of that option.

I just got splatoon, please add me if you are down to splat.

NNID - duskchapel

I openly laughed at your username of "DiaperDawg" so thank you. I think it's the spelling of 'dawg' that sold it for me.

Thanks, hahah! I have to admit I was proud when I came up with that stupid name. And it's never been already taken when I go to use it somewhere, which is always nice.

I've added recently a bunch of people (Hermii, SquidDivision, Mington, Henroid, RyanJW, graddy) I had missed earlier. Hopefully everyone uses their consoles and notices the friend requests. :)