Sign in to follow this  
melmer

Gamescom 2013

I will be disastrously out of town for this, missing everything. Boo and hiss.

Three or four years ago, Peter Moore got on the EA stage in tennis clothing for his bit.

Can't say I give a damn about EAs conference. SIMS 4 :tdown: I'll no doubt play dragon age and Titan fall, I'm already sold on it, I don't need a boring ass stage demo.

But the Sony conferance on the other hand, oh boy oh boy oh boy! They've said they'll be showing unannounced games, hopefully something from Santa Monica studio or naughty dog. How about the last of us DLC episode being made available as a stand alone download on PS4. Little big planet 3

They'll be showing off infamous second son, the upgraded 'build your own missions' brought over from infamous 2, maybe/probably multiplayer? If they've got loads of different types of powers the multiplayer could be like an Xmen game, a group of different powered mutants in a horde mode fighting against giant robots!!! Holy shit that would be awesome

days-of-future-past-500x250.jpg

I would also love a Witcher 3 stage demo

Gonna be there for one day on Wednesday, look out for me, I look like this guy

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Can't say I give a damn about EAs conference. SIMS 4 :tdown: I'll no doubt play dragon age and Titan fall, I'm already sold on it, I don't need a boring ass stage demo.

But the Sony conferance on the other hand, oh boy oh boy oh boy! They've said they'll be showing unannounced games, hopefully something from Santa Monica studio or naughty dog. How about the last of us DLC episode being made available as a stand alone download on PS4. Little big planet 3

I'm actually somewhat convinced now about Dragon Age 3. I thought Mass Effect 3 and DA2 were absolute bullshit, but at least they seemed to acknowledge that. Multiple player races, slower and more deliberate combat, coherent art design. I'm not pre-ordering it but at least I'm not writing it off until I see the reviews.

As for Naughty Dog:

None off these stupid Sony streams are loading for me. THAT IT! I'M QUITING GAMING

What a shambles

I thought I'd try the u stream app, get it beamed directly into my face from the source... This content is only for adult viewer, create a u stream login, enter birthday, connect Facebook, this video is only for adult viewers :(

Are you kidding me it's been streaming on youtubes the whoooooole time. I guess I'll watch the first half now

Wow, uh, I usually don't pay attention to GamesCon and I'm glad social media exists to draw my attention to it. Because it seems like Sony just orchestrated a massive coup with their presentation. The amount of support the Vita is suddenly getting, and the big support from indie devs, and the very clear "we're better at timed exclusives policy than MS" going on is just... holy crap. Six months ago I was ragging on Sony for being crap at the video game industry over the last few years. Now it's like they just get it.

Twitch chat is utterly horrific, like YouTube comments only worse and typed live before your eyes by actual people. Rime looks proper nice though, eh?

29th November launch, boo. I'm off the first week of that month for my birthday and I'd dared to dream.

None off these stupid Sony streams are loading for me. THAT IT! I'M QUITING GAMING

What a shambles

I thought I'd try the u stream app, get it beamed directly into my face from the source... This content is only for adult viewer, create a u stream login, enter birthday, connect Facebook, this video is only for adult viewers :(

Are you kidding me it's been streaming on youtubes the whoooooole time. I guess I'll watch the first half now

I always just use Youtube, seems to be the most reliable and its easy to go back and rewatch stuff.