SecretAsianMan

PAX Prime 2013

I'll be there all four days as well, though I'm leaving Monday afternoon, so I'll miss the last few hours.

Let's get a thumbs meet together, shall we?

I'm showing SpeedRunners at the Indie Megabooth and in some other corner, then also at the Indie After-Party.

I'm travelling for 16 hours to get there tough, so this is a humblebrag.

Does anyone want to meet up on Friday morning before it opens?  We can hang out in line and discuss our plans.  If not, where/when else can we meet?

Friday is generally a tough day for me since I like to go to the keynote, PA panel, and Rooster Teeth panel right as the show opens, then there's hotel arrangements and such to make. It sounds like we might have a good contingent of people to grab a board game and play something together maybe? I haven't looked at the map, but we can probably setup a meet in the free-play area later in the day on Friday or Sunday.

I was thinking early Friday before everything starts, that way maybe we could coordinate some if multiple people want to see the same thing.  I'll actually be in town on Thursday if anyone is going to be around then.  I'm also up for some tabletop/free play/whatever.

So jealous. I sold my pass when I got hired as a teacher because PAX falls during the crazy "school is starting NOW" weekend. I was so close. So close...

I'm sure getting my dream job is worth giving up PAX, but that doesn't prevent me from feeling bummed about missing it. I'll be with you all in spirit.

I'm arriving Friday at noonish, so early Friday probably won't work for me.

This is like a week away, so someone should just pick a time and place. Make the executive decision.

It seems like Friday evening is a good time based on what I see here.  The expo hall closes at 6.  I say we meet up near the top of the main escalators at 7 that way we have some time to eat and hopefully a lot of people will have cleared out by then.  I'll be wearing a red backpack and probably my Idle Thumbs shirt.

zIqSWe5.jpg

I'm showing SpeedRunners at the Indie Megabooth and in some other corner, then also at the Indie After-Party.

I'm travelling for 16 hours to get there tough, so this is a humblebrag.

Is the Indie After-Party only open to devs?

I'm heading to the airport now, see you guys Friday.

Also, Chris, if you see this you should totally come hang out with us.

Safe flight!

I'm heading to the airport now, see you guys Friday.

Also, Chris, if you see this you should totally come hang out with us.

Happy travels!

I will also make an attempt to be there. And I trust some Thumbs fans will be at the Double Fine party on Sunday?