miffy495

Idle Monaco: Breckon and Enterin'

Half created just because I had that title in my head, I figure that at least a few of you must have joined me in picking up Monaco on the cheap on the latest Steam sale. I have yet to play it, but understand from internet folks that it's a game that is much better played in co-op. I figure a thread is probably in order so that we can get a few games going together. Would anyone be interested in partying up for some Monaco?

I absolutely would, though probably not tonight. I feel terrible that I bought this, loved a few sessions with SecretAsianMan, pressured all my friends into buying it, and then have never managed to get around to it again.

Oh yeah, I was definitely not talking about tonight. Was just on the way out of the house myself. I'd like to play sometime though, so having a place where people can coordinate seemed good.

I also got this during the sale, played a little bit single player and got pretty tired of it.  It definitely is a co-op game seeing as you lose access to 1-3 other abilities during a heist if you play single player.  I would love to play co-op with some folks so we can Blues Brothers our way out of Monaco.

I absolutely would, though probably not tonight. I feel terrible that I bought this, loved a few sessions with SecretAsianMan, pressured all my friends into buying it, and then have never managed to get around to it again.

Heck yeah!  Let's get the band back together!  And maybe add some more people.  And hopefully I'll die less.  But not likely.

me me me me me at some point in the future, still haven't had the chance to play it, steam me up yo: mysteriousHoatzin

Oh hey, I'd be interested in this. I'm not free tonight, but otherwise my weekend is open. My steam name is the same as my username.

Recently picked up Monaco, but still haven't played it yet.

Would very much like to give this a bash with fellow Thumbs, if others are still keen!

I'm up for it. What time? I just woke up to go to the bathroom. (It's 6 AM here, so I'm back to sleep...)

Same. Was saying just yesterday there are a few of us with low low Monaco playtimes, Thumbing it up would be in order.

Can I join if someone else doesn't show? Monaco has been one of those games I've loved but never played as much as I wanted.

Oh god, i was about to post that "wanna be in my gang" song, but then i discovered it was Garry Glitter, and that the youtube viedo was entitled "Gary Glitter, ----PLEASE SUPPORT HIM"