Sign in to follow this  
jokemaster

Happy B-day Homo!

Happy B-day Homo!

w00t! I put the Homo in Homoludens, baby!!

Aw, crap, I still haven't sent you that birthday present...

Bastard, you know you didn't have to!! umm.....GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMEE!!! :mock:

Happy Birthday, Trep!

Thanks!! :clap:

I already gave you a most excellent birthdaycake on AGS, so here you'll have to do it with this: :mrt:

Now picture a candle on his forehead. Looks just like a cake, doesn't it?

Whoops, I seem to have missed the one over at El Thumbo. Happy Birthday again to the Trepmeister General. :ratched::gaming:

Happy Birthday! I was going to post a really naughty picture on this thread, but... there are children and Moosferatu's wandering about, and we wouldn't want them seeing... well... that stuff.

Instead, here is another picture, which is arguably cooler:

timothy-dalton.jpg

Because Timothy Dalton was the best Bond (incidentally, Living Daylights was the best movie).

My favorite line out of Buffy is the one where Andrew (the gay nerd) proudly proclaims that "Timothy Dalton ought to win an Oscar and beat Sean Connery over the head with it." It's funny cause its so wrong. HA!

Timothy Dalton ought to win an Oscar and beat Sean Connery over the head with it.

It is true. He was a far better Bond. He was much truer to the books than any of the others, and he was a far better actor.

And Andrew wasn't gay. He was just highly in touch with his feminine side. Like Chris.

Dalton played Bond with a more edgy 'angst-ridden' veneer, whereas Connery lent a more macho dashing spirit. Where I'm going with this I have no fooking idea.

And thanks again for the warm birthday wishes. Too bad, Jake, that I'm not in San Francisco, would have loved to have a birthday martini with you at the Persian Aub Zam Zam Room in Haight/Ash.

Moore played Bond with an eyebrow, and Lazenby... well, I saw him more as furniture, part of the backdrop. He just made such an anti-impression. Notice how that's different from a bad impression.