The Basement Collection

Bastion

Ben There, Dan That!

Cart Life

The Cave

Organ Trail: Director's Cut

Rogue Legacy

Time Gentlemen, Please!

I was sorely tempted to pick up Fallout 3 or New Vegas, but other than that I am pretty happy that I got what I got without spending too much. Now the question is how many of these games I will actually play.

"too much" = $2.50?

I love New Vegas like nobodies business, and if you're a fan 1 & 2, NV takes a lot from the original F3 plan. 

Also, the 4 DLCs for NV are some of the best of the DLC era, in my opinion, closer to classic "expansion packs" than the modern 2 hour mission. There is a thread that runs through all of them that adds up to a short game in itself. I would play those back to back. 

I am confused by the Civ 5 Gold deal. Does that include all DLC? Why is the other stuff even on sale at all then? And for way more money? I'm kind of bummed as I bought all the DLC during the sale before Gold went on sale, I think?

Gold includes all DLC, except the newly released Brave New World. Civ 5 vanilla is 7.50, Civ 5 Gold is 10, but if you already own Civ 5 vanilla, you can pay 2.50 to upgrade your vanilla to gold. I think they've had the gold upgrade for a while now.

Gold includes all DLC, except the newly released Brave New World. Civ 5 vanilla is 7.50, Civ 5 Gold is 10, but if you already own Civ 5 vanilla, you can pay 2.50 to upgrade your vanilla to gold. I think they've had the gold upgrade for a while now.

Minor correction: It was five bucks to upgrade. Unless there was some sort of flash sale I missed.

It was €2.50 at 75% off in the general Europe area today, which is what I bought it for, so I dunno!

It was €2.50 at 75% off in the general Europe area today, which is what I bought it for, so I dunno!

I have so much American bias! That's funny. I feel like a gluttonous cowboy right now.

I don't know if we should start a new thread about the silly card thing, but I started running games with cards in the background to get some drops and I noticed two things:

-If nobody plays the game, the cards seem to be more expensive? The Night of the Rabbit cards are 50 cents each!

-It's ridiculous the amount of games that are getting cards. Each days I see a new handful of games with cards to get.

I wonder if getting them on day one makes them more valuable? I could get drops for a game I don't care about and find out. :P

I bought 2 Prison Architects, Civ 4 (5 won't play on my OS) and, thanks to the stream, Crusader Kings 2.

Still just got Mark the Ninja and Hotline Miami.

Alright I bought a Left 4 Dead 2 pack with a friend on the last day.

I got FTL.

And that's it.

...and that was a gift from a friend.

Still just got Mark the Ninja and Hotline Miami.

Alright I bought a Left 4 Dead 2 pack with a friend on the last day.

Oh man, you're in for some good times. Hotline Miami is one of my favourite games of the last couple years.

Oh yeah, I bought the following during the sale:

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Explosion Pack DLC

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Tactical Pack DLC

Deus Ex Human Revolution: The Missing Link DLC

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Standard Edition

System Shock 2

FEZ

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Starseed Pilgrim

Cart Life

Receiver

Oh neat. I bought this:

No Time To Explain
Dishonored - The Knife Of Dunwall DLC
System Shock 2
The Witcher 2
Tomb Raider: Survival Edition ROW
Surgeon Simulator
Sleeping Dogs
Steam
Antichamber
Mini Motor Racing

Yes, I received a free Steam

Oh man, you're in for some good times. Hotline Miami is one of my favourite games of the last couple years.

I had trouble with the tutorial and now I can't get past the first level. I'm kinda bad at it.

I picked up:

Tomb Raider

Star Wars: Republic Commando

Rogue Legacy

Civilization V

The Witcher 2

The Swapper

Hotline Miami

Mars: War Logs

Total War: Shogun

Not too shabby for about $80.

Drunk me made some really questionable purchases on Friday night.  That guy is a dick.  For some reason he thought Euro Truck Simulator would be a riot, along with all of the Hitman games.  I don't even like the Hitman games.

I've never played, but a couple of friends really like Eurotruck, if for no other reason than listening to European radio stations.