miffy495

Grand Thumb Auto retro PC edition

Ah yes, that was it. Last time i was around the servers were down and ye were playing hawken.

Last night was great :tup:

I haven't laughed that hard for a long time.

So Rockstar confirmed a GTA5 PC release for Fall this year.

And: so², Tuesday July 1st is the day of the Great GFWL Shutdown.

I mean, presumably the network's matchmaking capacity will be rammed on it's last day. But we've got three Mondays left. Dangit why couldn't they go up to October 27th.

Huh. And Monday June 30th is the next time I'll have a free Monday. I guess we better make this one count.

Huh. And Monday June 30th is the next time I'll have a free Monday. I guess we better make this one count.

Yep yep.

Ok, I will count next monday. I will count it as the 3rd monday of this month.

I should credit Lu with discovering that little animation gem.

This is what happened after the ministry of silly walks happened and dibs ran off.

So my girlfriend's cat died tonight. She is currently on vacation on the other side of the country. Monday will be her first day home alone without the cat. I may have to be there with her, and thus not GTAing. Currently unknown. We'll see.

I felt pretty rotten when each of my three cats died. Some people think it's silly to have strong emotions about pets, but they'd been with me for most of my childhood, and they died around the same time as a bunch of other links to my past were severed (childhood home and oft-visited family homes sold, etc.). It was a strange and kind of sombre time. My sincere condolences to your girlfriend. You should definitely be with her if she wants you there.

I'm on holiday for two weeks. I'll be abroad Monday week, but I should be around this Monday coming.

I got a bit nostalgic for the old days of Grand Thumb Auto and decided to check if something similar was being done for GTA online. But lo and behold you guys are still doing GTA4 on pc. I think I'll try and join you guys and see if I can run it without my PC exploding. What time do you guys go?

er, next monday, woops sorry about the cat stuff.

Gonna try this week for a bit anyway. On my laptop at my girlfriend's house, and the connection has been pretty shitty, but we'll see what happens.