miffy495

Grand Thumb Auto retro PC edition

I have 9.5 gigs of video including the stampede of firetrucks, and i dont' know how to use this program that murte recommended.

Wait, am I the only one to turn on the hose as soon as the map loads? I assumed pretty much everyone would do that.

Anyway, it was great to have so many people. Here's hoping it wasn't just some fluke. I guess we're losing Miffy for a bit, though.

The second last week of March is a school break, and us teachers have the week off, so I'll be in on the 24th (or whatever that Monday) is of March. Other than that, and Victoria Day I'm out until June 30th when I have my sweet, sweet summer vacation. That's how it goes when these things happen at 1 in the afternoon.

3rd time was the lucky charm

Lu being an asshole and ruining my pole position

Love the bit where toblix casually punts you off your bike to claim second place, just to add insult to injury.

Another good night, Thumbs!

I think we should try experimenting with some new race types next week, like the dirt bike race we did near the very end (although a few people had already left by then).

Hahaha, I didn't even know you were in first place! You just kept respawning and passing me and when Patters asked if I were hunting you down, I thought... SURE, WHY NOT? 

A bit late, but here's the best shot from last week.

Wait for it ...