miffy495

Grand Thumb Auto retro PC edition

Oh it's this thing! The usual time is eighty minutes from now, though I've seen an unusually low volume of related social media activity, which could mean the turnout will be critically low. I guess we'll see.

Is this thing currently happening? I got a popup about the event and started reinstalling the game for the first time in a long time, and it's taking a while. Maybe I'll just keep it installed for next time?

what just happened? kinda worried there is an EMP heading my way.

I guess mumble.com went down just as the game also did. It's almost like we broke the internet for a second.

I can't seem to rejoin Mumble at all.

I've tried installing the latest release candidate (1.2.5) alongside the one that was working, uninstalling both and reinstalling the RC, and nothing works. I just keep getting the same "SSL mismatch" error every time, even when I try logging in with a different username.

Very annoying.

On the plus side, the last time it broke it was pretty late so everyone just left, avoiding all the awkwardness there is when there's only two people left and one of them is me.

Aaand it's working again. I'm guessing it was a certs mirroring thing taking its sweet time gathering everything up. Phew!

I've added this into the Steam calendar now, to avoid confusion.

I was wondering if last week's massive simultaneous crash might have been caused by the 'Carmageddon' mod perhaps?

I'm going to disable it before we play tonight, just to be on the safe side. It was a lot of fun while things worked though!

I'll try and make it depending on Dota and the fact I am staying awake on 2 hours sleep