miffy495

Grand Thumb Auto retro PC edition

Oh is it IV or eps from liberty city? as I have IV installed but not the other.

We've been sticking to the original game so far, so please do come along. We filter into the Mumble channel from around 8pm BST and then start a game once we've 4 or more. :)

There's interest in trying out some of the Episodes multiplayer modes as well though, particularly those in The Ballad of Gay Tony (which I'm told are excellent). I'll arrange a specific event for that, perhaps next Monday?

Anyway, no; tonight we'll be playing good old fashioned GTA IV - hope to catch you later!

I'm not joining today because I have to be awake at 4 fucking AM

I missed it due to responsibilities. Dare I ask what the greatest instrument is?

...That was not a sexual reference.

Okay, let's workshop.

Thought experiment: We move next week's GTA 24 hours closer to today (Sunday night instead of Monday night for Europeans.) Who will now be able to make it, and who will not?

I play Left 4 Dead on Sunday nights, so I wouldn't until after 10pm BST (i.e. a couple of hours after the usual start time).

I would like more people to be able to make it though, so lets move it if that makes it happen.  :yep:

I'd be totally in. Most weeks I still work a Sunday shift at the Starbucks, but this week I don't and would be in as hell.

The problem is not enough people reply to this thread, so we don't know if moving it will actually result in more players or less. And nobody takes charge and actually moves the event, so nothing happens.

Well, that ends now. I'm taking control of this bullshit, and I'm moving the event to Sunday night. Same time.

Well shit. That was the event Wrestle set up for Episodes. Umm, is everyone good with Episodes?

This is going terribly.

Well shit. That was the event Wrestle set up for Episodes. Umm, is everyone good with Episodes?

This is going terribly

I AM  

I should presumably be back from celebrating my nephew's birthday by then, and am in possession of both a) Episodes and B) The Greatest Musical Instrument Ever Devised (thanks for using its proper name, Mr Leego), so I will probably be able to attend.

It's a bit of a chore to manage all this video nonsense (mainly because my computer takes forever to encode anything of any real size, and I'm having trouble getting good editing software to work properly), but here's a highlight from last week:

And a car that thinks it's a monster truck:

We didn't get around to doing the episodes in the end, because some of us didn't have the episodes after all, naming no names James, but it was a good session nevertheless.

I'm impressed with how quickly YouTube processes videos these days: