miffy495

Grand Thumb Auto retro PC edition

Failure is fun Patters.

During the rocket deathmatch in the prison, I spawned in the middle of firefights three times in a row. The first time, right in the middle of an explosion :tup:

I hope this is regular. I'm going to pick up a gaming headset before next week.

It was in jest

A weekend day would allow the americans to join in, (i don't know if there are any besides me)

Yeah I would've joined if it wasn't while I'm at work. ):

You can count me in if it's on weekends or Mondays.

My vote really doesn't matter but Mondays don't work for me. You don't have to change the event time just to accommodate my needs though so...

I think the bias is swinging more towards the weekend at the moment, so lets try this Sunday at 8pm BST (usually when we play Left 4 Thumbs).

I'll update the Thumbs Steam Calendar to make deciphering what time that is locally a bit easier.

Sunday MAY work for me this week. I'm not working, and the girlfriend is, so I have the afternoon off. I have made plans to go on a bike ride with a friend during this period, and whether or not that overlaps with 1pm-ish is currently unknown. Will either be there or out riding bikes. We shall see.

BST is bullshit time?

I fiddled with my set up, activated the builtin audio thingy, and hooked up the mic to that. So hopefully I can make noise this time.

I'm not checking it every 8 hours. That's ridiculous. I check it every 4 hours.

Good news! The girl I'm going for a bike ride with on Sunday has to work at 2:30, so at the very latest, I'll be able to join in on the game an hour and half in, while still getting my fun day off bike ride in. Sunday is looking pretty swell.

If you have a few hours and don't live in German or Japan, this is a thing:

Next time I'll turn off the radio, so EMI doesn't freak the fuck out and have Youtube mute my video.

I won't be able to make it this weekend (out of town). I'll make sure to catch the next one though.

"This video previously contained a copyrighted audio track. Due to a claim by a copyright holder, the audio track has been muted."

Seriously?!

Welcome to copyright trolls.

EDIT: It occurred to me that since "patent trolls" are a real thing, the same might hold true for copyright. Turns out it's true. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_troll

So my statement above is very inaccurate. BUT WHATEVER I'M STICKIN' WITH IT.

ARMA CANNOT BE KILLED. ArmA sometimes takes a week off, because it's so intense*.

*nothing happens unless I plan it.

I got caught in a multiplayer game of Civ 5. I blinked and suddenly the day was over.