tegan

Let's Draw Video Games

Get a good body of work up on there and I'll tweet it for you, I'm sure others here would too. That should get the views up.

Wait, where are you guys selling prints and how does that work? At least two people (a whole two people!) have asked me for prints of my work and I don't know what to say other than Deviant Art *seems* to sell prints, but I have no idea what kind of quality that shit is.

society6.com

It's pretty simple, just need a paypal both to verify you are a person and get paid, you adjust prices yourself(it will ask how much you want to make and shows what their cut is).  The quality and resolution of the image determine what sizes you can sell.  If I remember right if you do sell it takes 30 days to receive payment, I'm assuming to make sure the customer is happy with the product.  

Video games.

Ha ha.

Not quite chinese oil painting sweatshop quality but I'm happy with it

That looks AMAZING. You gotta show this to Jake!

That. Is. Fantastic!  :o

Also, Tegan, love your stuff!  :tup:

P.S.  In case you wondered, I am completely serious about it, pending artist approval.

New Year's Resolution.

I look forward to day 52.

Psssst, you guys know I've been drawing Pokémon every day, right? I mentioned it here. I also take commissions now.

xLJJHIt.png

Let's draw pen and paper games!

I just finished a thirty dollar commission of my friend's DnD character. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!

tumblr_nipqjr5EHN1safvgwo2_r1_1280.png

Huge thanks to whichever Thumb is responsible for plugging me on the Thumbs twitter last week. Here's a few things I did as a result of it:

MW4w9aw.png
yND2rLN.png
CIW7tL6.png
3zJijcJ.png
7Zv6LpW.png

The queue is currently empty, so keep 'em coming!

It's not video game related, but I had Tegan draw my surly cat, and it came out delightfully. Highly recommended.
(Without me knowing, my s/o also bought a shiny Mareep commission because that has been the Pokemon project I've been working on, and that came out delightfully too.)

I did a t-shirt design for a tabletop gaming club as a more expensive commission. I feel like there's a few things I would have put more time into if I had been getting paid more, but I'm really pleased with the overall look.

HMPVQME.png