tegan

Super Smash Bros. (Spoiler: Snake Kills Ganondorf)

I suspect it's a case of Nintendo corporate lawyers not knowing what Nintendo actually wants and/or needs to survive as a company.

I suspect it's a case of Nintendo corporate lawyers not knowing what Nintendo actually wants and/or needs to survive as a company.

Yeah, your probably totally right. My statement was more of a tongue in cheek ridiculous statement.

Surprising absolutely nobody, Peach is confirmed to be returning, along with the butt bump.

*butt bump*

9utKM6j.jpg

Surprising absolutely nobody, Peach is confirmed to be returning, along with the butt bump.

*butt bump*

9utKM6j.jpg

Did Fox always have way too many teeth, or is this a next-gen thing?

Today's image:

fmoVqCX.jpg

So I guess Xerneas is in this game to some capacity? Either as a Pokéball or an X/Y stage maybe?

I've never played Smash Brothers, but I loved this peak into the sub-sub-culture that is the Melee competitive scene:

Recommended!  So melee was never designed to be a competitive game.  In fact it was explicitly only supposed to be a party game and the creator did not want to encourage competitive play at all.  But an accident of the physics of the game, the lack of prebuilt combos, etc, made it stand out among all the other fighting games and allowed for a 'meta game' that is still changing even 12 years later.

Fuck yes.

...probably not playable, which is fine. I'll happily lap up any and all MM references from Nintendo, happy just for the game to be acknowledged. I'm not proud of this.

way to get my hopes up and then IMMEDIATELY CRUSH THEM

still holding out for playable tingle

Also I like how his post there emphasizes that it's not a new fighter because I'm sure a bunch of people got excited and he has to quell the flames of passion before they overwhelm him.

playable Waluigi or GTFO

"Waluigi a numba-" FUCK! That's what number you are Waluigi. You are number fuck, you are the secondary knockoff, you are evil the knockoff of friggen Luigi. Now go back to your dark little corner and don't come out until there's another Mario Tennis. Because that's all you're good for!

Friggen, Waluigi... grumble grumble. Thinking he's a real character.