Roderick

Fantasy Finale XV

I beat the game like a week after it came out. I dunno if I'll go back for any DLC. If I hear it's really good, I guess!!!

I honestly think the driving through the countryside is kind of a strange choice but hey, this game is a beautiful combination of strange choices anyways.

I do wonder though:

• Are they going to overhaul the driving controls? Right now it is designed to more or less treat the road like a railroad track and I don't think those controls would work at all for off-roading.
  • Will this mean Ignis can automatically drive you right up to any destination instead of to the nearest point on the road?
  • Will the car be able to go anywhere a chocobo can go and will it render chocobos useless?
  • Can you run over people/monsters and go on a rampage through Lestallum?

And for the record, I really really like Prompto. I never get tired of hearing his enthusiastic remarks and his voice actor really did a great job.

well, I didn't own a console when the game was actually released. And I figured I'd be holding out for an inevitable PC release. But I now have an Xbox One in my possession (sitting under the TV, but streaming games to my PC...), so now I'm kind of using it to supplement my PC gaming with stuff I didn't have access to otherwise. So I'm kind of sort of interested in FFXV now.