Sign in to follow this  
Don Jon

Nintendo trengthens internal development studios

Sno is not real, and chibi robo never had enough trength to make it past the movie adaptation of it.

Sno is not real...

Well that is just a load off of my figurative shoulders. Phew.

Also, i feel very strongly that Nintendo should make another Chibi-Robo game.

Chibi-Robo should at least be in Smash.

I always wanted Andy from Advance Wars to be in Smash.

Somewhat less realistically, i also think Shulk from Xenoblade should totally be in Smash.

I think it's a lot more likely to get Shulk in there. There hasn't been a new Advance Wars game in half a decade, and Andy hasn't appeared in the games since 2005. I think it's pretty reasonable to expect to see Shulk; given that Xenoblade was so recent well-received, and would fit so well into the game.

(personally I'd rather have Dunban or Fiora, though, because they're awesome)

So from what I have gathered this thread is about making random gibberish statements and questioning your own existence while talking about Nintendo.

Cat eat food grass grows blue water clouds rain pony mule thought too much about what it means to make SNES.

Cat eat food grass grows blue water clouds rain pony mule thought too much about what it means to make SNES.

These words do not work this way.

So from what I have gathered this thread is about making random gibberish statements and questioning your own existence while talking about Nintendo.

you forgot 'monkey cheese' in your list of stereotypical random words strung together in an attempt to be funny.

you forgot 'monkey cheese' in your list of stereotypical random words strung together in an attempt to be funny.

Honey on the cat hair makes a moustache.

Ouch, that's not nice.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can Wave Race 64

That may be true, but if you can as i believe it makes sense that you must really insist that isn't acceptable about Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Bunch of fucking bots in here.

Bots killed my brother over in Bottown. Used to think Bottown was a lotta laughs.

Remember me, syntheticgerbil? When I dropped that .midi file on your brother's head I talked JUST... LIKE... THII111101010101011115

Remember me, syntheticgerbil? When I dropped that .midi file on your brother's head I talked JUST... LIKE... THII111101010101011115

This reads like the intro to the next black eyes peas single.

:o  I'm gonna cover my eyes for this part if it's okay with you. So horrifying.

Also Wave Race 64 gave me the trength to keep enjoying rail shooters.

I am so disappointed that this is not a real Chibi-Robo sequel, and instead just an augmented-reality trinket that probably won't leave Japan anyways.

Or maybe it is a real Chibi-Robo sequel? That gameplay footage definitely looks like a proper Chibi-Robo game.

Just with a weird emphasis on using augmented reality to capture things from your personal real-life residence and importing them into the game?

Consider me significantly more interested.