Sign in to follow this  
Niyeaux

Mirror's Edge 2. I'm not even fucking joking.

I really like that trailer music.

It's going to bug me forever that I don't know what it is.

OH MAN so pumped

that's all i got

i love mirror's edge

okay THAT'S all i got

I think that Mirror's Edge was a fantastic game, that was also terrible.

I can't wait for them to fix it in the sequel.

Oh yes, that's right. It's not Dragon Age III but Dragon Age Inquisition, and not Battlefront III but Battlefront.

Strange that they are calling the new DICE milshoot Battlefield 4 and not Battlefield 2, right?

The question is whether they've amped up the combat for this specific E3 trailer and the rest of the game is like the first; lots of parkouring with a hint of fighting, or an evolution towards more fighting. I'm guessing the first. Stoked to play this.

Mirrors Edge 1 was flawed, but an INARGUABLY unique game. Really cool. Congrats to DICE, I heard they tried to get this off the ground forever.

They can call it "Mirror's Edge" if they want, Im down with that.

DLC for that first game seemed good to me, just sayin.

I'd rather it be punchy than gun-y... we'll see. I appreciate a lot of what the first did, but fuck did I hate the guns and the story.

IF ANYONE USED GUNS IN THE FIRST GAME (except the dumb required sniping part) THEY ARE NOT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES CORRECTLY

It looked a bit punchy. And her shoes weren't as cool. But yeah. Mirror's Edge 2 by Edge Games 2 Gamers Edge.

It's a prequel so her shoes haven't become cool yet.  You get the cool shoes at the end of the game.

Yes, I am excited about a big release video game again. For the first time in years. Look at that colour palette! Look at those character designs!

(Story will hopefully not be as ass as it was in the first game) 

Sounds like a remix from the first game's theme:

This is good, because I liked the first game's theme, even if it got overshadowed by the other Still Alive.

It's a prequel so her shoes haven't become cool yet. You get the cool shoes at the end of the game.

Well in that case they really should be calling it Mirror's Edge -1

This is great. It'll obviously keep the important aspects of the original, like a strict first-person view, focus on traversal and ability to play non-killingly, and it will probably get a bit too much of the EA triple-A treatment, and there will be headlines about it that will get people up in arms because it's this wonderful, precious treasure of a game that EA's too evil and greedy to treat with the proper care and respect, and it shouldn't be about massive multiplayer or playing on all your tablets or whatever, but it will probably still be great, at least much better than TITANFALL.

I hope it's not as tedious to play in the way that everyone wanted to play it as the first one was. Also fewer dumb jumps would be nice - I never actually finished Mirror's Edge because of a rather difficult jump late in the game, and my patience had already worn thin.

But I had a lot of fun with it in theory.

TEDIOUS?!

I think I played a special good build of Mirror's Edge that no one else got.

It's a prequel so her shoes haven't become cool yet.  You get the cool shoes at the end of the game.

its like how in the new tomb raider she gets dual pistols at the end of the game. The whole symbolic accessory coming of age trope.

TEDIOUS?!

I think I played a special good build of Mirror's Edge that no one else got.

also I played this one too, I think. It was great.

High five excite woo Mirror's Edge!