Sno

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I dunno, maybe I'll fish a little every once in a while since it's a bit relaxing, but I really think I'm done with the game. I also felt bad since it seems I'm the only one who doesn't seem to enjoy it as much anymore, but playing it just because the rest are is just silly.

I fully expect to reach that same point someday.  But for now I'm still in the phase where I find/get new things almost everyday.  Although there are times where I just do the minimum amount of daily interaction with my town and then afterwords realize I didn't have any fun doing it.

I've reached the point where most days I don't feel like playing, but if I don't, I feel really guilty about it. And the longer I go without playing, the less I want to go back to it, because I'm afraid that while I was gone my flowers will have died and there'll be weeds everywhere and animals will be upset or have moved away.

I had night owl ordinance, but I've gotten to the point where keeping my flowers watered has begun to feel like a chore. Also, even though I never run, my grass wear is getting bad from walking around watering flowers everyday. So, yesterday, I enacted the beautiful town ordinance and set my clock back by three hours. This way, I can just spend my time doing what I want, without feeling like I *have* to do chores, and I can still play at hours that are convenient for me without all the stores being closed already.

In general, don't forget the holidays are coming up. Like, with Halloween, you may want to stop by your store everyday starting Oct. 1 to buy candy to use on Halloween.

And Shammack, I just picked up my old Wild World copy to let my nephew play, and although there were weeds and roaches everywhere, all the animals still lived there that were there last time I played it, which was years ago. Also, on a side note about the weeds, a friend who hasn't played in about a month signed on the other night to play. She said that Leif was waiting on her in her village because there were so many weeds. He had her pull them as part of a mini game that resulted in her being rewarded with a lily record player. This is part of a series you can only get that way and on weeding day. So, even if you don't feel like playing all the time anymore, it may still be fun to play occasionally.

I guess. It does seem like they've reduced the disadvantages of not playing every day. I got burned on City Folk when I decided to come back to it after like a year of not playing, only to find that Puddles had moved out. I would have been happier if I had just never played the game again and believed that Puddles was still there. I'm a 30-year-old man.

Man, my town has really exploded these last few days.  I got the police station built and I'm working on the cafe.  The shoe store opened today and at the same time T&T Mart went under construction for their next expansion.  I also got a third room in my house and another resident is moving in to replace the one that left.  Another of my residents is going to leave as well, but I may ask her to stay.  Too bad I don't have enough time to actually enjoy any of it.

My Wife (who is the mayor) hasn't been playing very much and now she bought Pokemon. I guess my time in this game is pretty much over unless I get my own 3DS.

I have gotten the best town ever, and today a pugilistic kangaroo moved in, so I'm pretty sure everyone else in town is correct.

I've still got a few Main Street updates to go, and my house is nowhere near fully upgraded - I have two rooms, but in those rooms I'm scoring about 83,000 points so whatever I'm doing I'm doing it right.

I still find things to do more or less every day, once I realised that I'd have more fun if I set my own goals, so I've flipped into my sandbox mindset and started trying to breed odd-coloured flowers. I have a lot of pink roses and my other villagers keep stepping on my orange tulips (which have taken over the residential district), and I think I'm close to having black roses which will be badass. Having the best town ever will help because I'll soon get a gold watering can, which makes flower watering so much quicker, apparently.

And yet, my biggest goal remains unfulfilled: a modern wardrobe. Haven't seen a single one, even in the streetpass stuff. (Wouldn't mind a modern wall, either.)

I went trick or treating today in my town.  It felt like everyone was being really mean to me.  I've been stockpiling candy for the entire month so I had more than enough to appease everyone, but they all laughed at my werewolf mask.  The only one I managed to scare right away with my ghost mask was Molly and I felt terrible about it because she's the first citizen I ever talked to in the game.

Is it possible to get all the creepy items in one year? There were only three villagers in my town who were inside their houses (and thus scareable), and they only gave me lollipops the first time.

Sorry this is a little late. I got all the creepy items in one night. I read somewhere that if you sign on and off that the town resets and will randomly select villagers to be inside or outside of their house. I just played at different times throughout the night to try to scare as many villagers as I could. I still didn't get quite enough lollipops but giving Jack a candy can result in either a creepy or spooky furniture piece.

I now own my house! Boom. I have two questions for you knowledgeable folk:

1. Perfect fruit does not exist in my town. I don't know why. My town has been perfect for months. Perfect peaches will not appear and never have. Ideas?

2. I don't have ONE picture yet. Not one. I've written to people, I've played their games, had them round, gone round theirs, delivered their parcels, fetched them fish - you name it, I've done it. What's a guy got to do to get some hot pics?!

Is anyone still looking for Nintendo Items? I just went through my stash and found out I had some duplicates. If anyone is looking for stuff I can post what I have.

I just picked up this game and a 3DS about a month ago and am loving both, does anyone still play? My Friend Code is 1908-0446-7213 if anyone wants to pal around or exchange items or something.

I know I'm mega super late to this train, and that I doubt anyone is even playing anymore, but I got AC:NL for valentine's day, and if anyone is interested in letting me steal a piece of fruit or 6 so I can plant more trees, I would be v grateful.

I now own my house! Boom. I have two questions for you knowledgeable folk:

1. Perfect fruit does not exist in my town. I don't know why. My town has been perfect for months. Perfect peaches will not appear and never have. Ideas?

2. I don't have ONE picture yet. Not one. I've written to people, I've played their games, had them round, gone round theirs, delivered their parcels, fetched them fish - you name it, I've done it. What's a guy got to do to get some hot pics?!

Perfect fruit chances are not related to your town rating, they are completely random. They also only occur to your native fruit (the fruit that your trees have when you first arrive in your village). Just keep on shaking them trees, you'll get one eventually!

As for villager pics, just keep at it! They'll give it to you eventually! The April Fool's event is also a super easy way to get all your villager's pics, as that's the prize you get for correctly identifying blanka.

I know I'm mega super late to this train, and that I doubt anyone is even playing anymore, but I got AC:NL for valentine's day, and if anyone is interested in letting me steal a piece of fruit or 6 so I can plant more trees, I would be v grateful.

Sure, I have every fruit variety and about 50mil in my bank last time I checked, but I'm scared to go on because it's been a month and my villagers will hate me. Failing that, when you get to the island, you can get fruit from the trees when you play the mini games.