Sno

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Does anybody have access to a green emblem blazer? I have the beige one and it's pretty snazzy, but I really want green.

Does anybody have access to a green emblem blazer? I have the beige one and it's pretty snazzy, but I really want green.

I don't have the green blazer, alas, but I'd love to get my hands on the beige one! Any chance I can stop by and catalog it?

First save-game-related tragedy of my New Leaf times last night!

Stuffed the island hamper full of bugs, sharks and butterflies, went to shore and stood outside Re-Tail ready for the morning. Went to save the game before folding it into sleep mode (just in case), pressed power instead of start, lost everything!

Calamitous. Lost that island haul as well as an excellent mandarin hat and a rare bug for the museum.

I did hit the power button instead of Start once too... It sucked. 

I also sold my Zelda boots by mistake. Dang!

speaking of unintentional save game loss: I've had a couple of times where I have been playing and my SD card decided to take a piss. Lost some minor progress but nothing like a basket full of beetles.

Fossils I have extras of if anyone needs them:

Ammonite

apato torso

Dimetrodon tail

Fern Fossil

Iguanodon skull

iguanodon torso X2

megacero skull

megacero torso

megacero tail

Parasaur tail

Ptera left wing X2

Ptera right wing

Sabertooth Skull

Spino torso

Stego Skull

Stego Torso

Styraco Skull

Tricera Tail

trilobite

Yesterday I got the golden watering can, the store upgraded to T.I.Y., and Bob gave me his picture. So that was a pretty good day. Sadly I've been too worried about external factors to have much emotional investment in Animal Crossing lately.

My Animal Crosser has fallen over about six times today. What gives, fellow Thumbs? I've not seen the fortune teller and my room arrangements, though not stellar, have hardly changed compared with the many regular, non-tumbling days that have come before.

Supposedly, changing your clothes will help. I don't know exactly how it works but the word on the street is that each day the game decides that certain articles of clothing are lucky or unlucky.

Argh, I've played the game for probably a month and there are still special villagers I've never met. I've yet to meet Gracie and I've only seen Gulliver and Katrina once. 

Do they really appear randomly or what? I need to meet Gracie and pass her test four times for the final store upgrade! D:

I built a stonehenge close to a bridge, then demolished the bridge so I could rebuild it one space away from the stonehenge for aesthetic purposes, and now Isabelle won't let me rebuild the bridge anywhere in the area. So I have to demolish the stonehenge, build the bridge, and then build the stonehenge again.

:(

Also, I still haven't seen Gracie either. I got TIY this morning, though! They sell albums!

What is TIY? The upgraded version of the market?

I'm also jealous that every other village has "special" villagers, like the mummy car or the rhino that looks like a cake. I guess Static, the squirrel with a lighting mark is mine? I spent an out diving for scallops and I didn't get a single one, I did get two abalones though, which was nice?