Sign in to follow this  
Corelli

LoL (League of Legends (Lords))

I think he's going to be a really high skill cap carry. Think Vayne but more Vayne. A passive that's only useful in auto attack range, high mobility, an ult that you can potentially ruin for yourself really easily.

I also think if Sword of the Occult interacts with his ultimate it's going to be hilarious.

I think he looks interesting. It's a very nice visual design. But without any CC, I don't see him making a big impact on the meta.

Does an ADC need to have CC though to be viable though? Ez doesn't and he's used all the time.

Does an ADC need to have CC though to be viable though? Ez doesn't and he's used all the time.

Yeah, he seems to be more in the Ez/Mf slot of slippery bastard, which is fine. His passive looks like it could be nutso-good especially.

I've read that his ult works with Sword of the Divine, as well as scales with both AD and AP so it could turn real ugly.

Teams ranking are all over the place in both the NA and EU LCS so far. EG and SK are bottom table in EU, last season winners (Fnatic, TSM) are mid table with even wins and losses. Also there is a load of rosters changes going on and so far it seems to be working for the teams doing them in EU, not sure about NA cause dont' watch it as much

The spread in the EU and US are really different though. There's no VES/Curse in EU to bring up the definite bottom. The bottom teams in the EU are entirely capable of taking out the top ones if they have a good day.

Me and some friends are looking for a 5th member for ranked fives.  We're Bronze/Silver level so don't gotta be too great.  We're NA region my summoner name is in the sig if you want to add me and play a couple games before joining.

Gotta share this: reactions to a LoL match in the world championships:

original.gif

Pay no heed to the man shouting his brains out, the real treat is the juggling guy in the white shirt a few seats further down.

I've been obsessed with LoL the last few weeks. I think my brain can't handle Dota at the moment. I did my placement matches for S4 and got put in bronze 1. i'm sad, i think i played better than bronze 1, but I was in some terrible placement matches. Anyhow, won 7 of my last 9 matches since placing. My next match, which is prob this evening, if won, will put me into silver V, so i'm really hoping it's a win as i will have to start placement again if it isn't. Nail biting last night, had a really excellent match that we eventually lost. I enjoy this game so much when they matches are good - win or loose. But when your carry goes 1/8/2, or their top lets your top juggernaut so that it is a stomp that you win it can just be dreadful (i'll take a stompy win to raise my rank though).