Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

I need a hug. My country of birth is adopting '30s Germany as its role model. Such staggering ignorance and no desire to learn or listen. I don't know what to do.

Same, but a different country :(

I need a hug. My country of birth is adopting '30s Germany as its role model. Such staggering ignorance and no desire to learn or listen. I don't know what to do.

It's worrying to me that you could be referring to a number of different countries right now.

I made my high school boyfriend a mix cd that closed out with Master of Puppets, and I don't know if he ever forgave me for that. That should have been an indicator to me that things weren't going to work out long term.

I was listening to Space Asshole on youtube, and there was a video in the sidebar that was a review of Space Station 13. Decided to watch it, and 15 minutes in I begin to faintly hear Space Asshole playing in the background. If youtube actually recommended the video because it knew that song was playing at some point that's creepy as hell. I mean I know it does content id stuff, but that's checking against a database I thought.

edit: it seems like Space Asshole is actually in the soundtrack for the game, that's weird. It's a free game though.

You know I love you fools, but if you follow me on instagram or twitter and don't use the same usernames as the forums, I have no idea who you are, so please feel free to tweet at me or message me or something to let me know who you are and I'll follow back! There are too many weird beards in the world for me to auto-follow everyone.

There's a new paranoia I have where when I'm talking to someone and they make a wiping or brushing motion across their nose without breaking eye contact, I can't figure out if they just have a nose itch or if they are trying to give me a subtle hint that I have a visible chunk of booger somewhere. So then I start rubbing my nose just in case, but then they keep rubbing their nose and I can't figure out if it's because I missed it or if now they think I am trying to subtly tell them they have a booger chunk on their nose.

Wish it was easier for people to just say "Hey, you have a booger on your nose" and eliminate this vicious cycle.

Diddy and Dixie are chimpanzees, right? But isn't Donkey Kong a gorilla? So what's the deal, are they adopted children or is 'Kong' more of an honorary title? Or Is Donkey Kong just a hyperdeveloped chimp rather than a gorilla?

Donkey Kong isn't Diddy's father, at least in most versions.  Diddy is his nephew.  Maybe DK had a brother or sister who married into a chimp family.  Who am I to judge.  Also Diddy is actually supposed to be a spider monkey while Dixie is a chimp and Diddy's girlfriend.

Do male ocean mammals have balls? And if they do, how big exactly are a blue whale's balls? I'm asking for a friend...

17 minutes ago, Zeusthecat said:

Do male ocean mammals have balls? And if they do, how big exactly are a blue whale's balls? I'm asking for a friend...

They definitely have balls. I remember they talked about it on QI once. I think they're about the size of watermelons? with a penis about 3 metres long?

That's vague, but the point is that they have relatively small testicles in comparison to humans.

Wow, that is tiny, relatively speaking. I wonder how they got those measurements and if a blue whale's balls have ever been captured on camera.

So if a blue whale is about 80 ft on average, and their penises are about 9 ft on average, that makes their penises about 11% of their total height. And if I'm 6' tall and my... well shit. Are we measuring from the base here?

"Yeah girl, I'm hung like a barnacle."

Hmm, that does have a nice ring to it.

Do blue whales get barnacles on their balls? Icky!!!

"Yeah girl, I've got barnacles on my balls." Also has a nice ring to it.

So there's a weird thing we started doing in the Zeus household. At some point awhile back, I randomly started saying certain adjectives twice instead of once. I thought it was hilarious because I'm a big dumb idiot like that (and because children are easily amused) so I kept doing it and before long it became a common quirk that my wife and kids all eventually picked up. If you have kids, I recommend giving it a shot! Call your wife an old old woman or call your husband a gross gross man. Adults may roll their eyes at you but I promise your kids will love it.