Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

This is all crazy people talk. Essays are boring. That was real talk.

The iPhone 6 Plus apparently bends if you sit on it in your back pocket. Because no shit it's huge and super thin, also why the hell would you sit on your $800 pocket computer you dumbass?

Anyways, the best part is that the hashtag that has come of this is #bendghazi, which is solid gold internet+++ yessss.

I've never put my phone in my back pocket.  Its always in a front pocket and always in a pocket by itself except on a few occasions where the other contents of the pocket are paper.  I get that the new iPhone is a big fat thing that may not fit in a front pocket but that's your fault for getting it and not having the appropriate place to put it.

I am suddenly very, very glad to no longer work at my old job processing insurance claims for damaged cell phones. iPhone customers were always the worst because their deductibles were always the highest and they were always shitheads with entitlement issues.

...I just don't want to sit on things not meant to cushion my ass. Phone goes in front pocket, always.

wallet keys right pocket

phone & leatherman left pocket

these new fangled screens never scratch with the metal tool in the same pocket & i get a nice "worn" look to the edges of the bezels.  i drive my phones till they no longer function so im not worried about sell-value with some scratches

I'll put a notepad or something flexible & temporary in the back pocket only in rare instances.  the idea of someone who sits on their wallet is bizarre and very uncomfortable

george-costanza-wallet.jpg

Nobody who's sane has a wallet that isn't super thin in their back pocket.

Nobody who's sane has a wallet that isn't super thin.

Nobody who's sane has a wallet that isn't super thin in their back pocket.

Nobody who's sane has a wallet that isn't super thin.

Front-pocket wallet is total dweeb mode.

Front left, phone.

Front right, keys.

Back left, wallet.

Back right, handkerchief.

I like how we're all assuming everyone wears pants with pockets.

Hey, you're the one assuming these pockets are on trousers!

I ain't ever seen a jacket with back pockets.

If you have back pockets it makes it very difficult for people to check out yer butt.

Also I have a chain wallet where I don't display the chain but keep my keys attached to it dumped in one big pocket because I lose every god damn thing in life unless it has a big stupid weight on both ends. MBMBaM had a question sent in by someone also doing the same as me and they told him chain wallets are the worst and that he should be an adult and stop losing his keys and/or wallet.

Womens' pants don't usually have functional pockets, because they want you to buy purses. For me, almost everything goes in either a jacket pocket or this.

If you have back pockets it makes it very difficult for people to check out yer butt.

Someone who was checking out your butt when you were wearing back-pockets pants told you that.

Womens' pants don't usually have functional pockets, because they want you to buy purses. For me, almost everything goes in either a jacket pocket or this.

I can't tell you how badly i wanted that link to be to a bum bag;(

Bum bag sounds as funny to me as I'm sure Fanny Pack sounds to you, especially given the meaning of "fanny" over there.

I don't know how you people have multiple things in front pockets. I have some jeans with bigger pockets, but all my work pants have relatively small pockets. As such, I usually roll with phone left front, keys right front, wallet right back. I also perpetually need to clean out my wallet because it gets too big to sit on.

I don't know, I tend to have large front pockets, I also never wear jeans, usually slacks or business type pants. Maybe that's the style of those pants? I can't stand how denim feels.

I probably look stupid since my left pocket always carries my cell phone and 3DS, so it's pretty bulky. But in many ways, I also really don't care what other people think. I have friends who are afraid to pull their 3DSs out in public like in a waiting room or on some public form of transportation, like they will be looked down upon for being grown men for using handhelds. But whatever, idle how you want.

The thing I don't get about things in back pockets is doesn't it make it uncomfortable to sit? Also aren't you guys worried about breaking things? I'd worry even about credit cards snapping in half, let alone people who do an expensive phone in a back pocket.

I pretty much only have my wallet in my back pocket when I'm standing.  When I sit down at my desk at work I put it in a drawer with my keys.  When I'm in the car I keep it on the console next to me.  At home I have a basket which also holds my keys and work ID so I can grab everything at once on my way out the door.  I'd love to slim my wallet down but I have a large amount of things I actually need to carry around with me so I can't really.  When I'm going to need to carry more things than I have individual pockets for, I usually bring a messenger bag or backpack.

I pretty much only have my wallet in my back pocket when I'm standing.  When I sit down at my desk at work I put it in a drawer with my keys.  When I'm in the car I keep it on the console next to me.  At home I have a basket which also holds my keys and work ID so I can grab everything at once on my way out the door.  I'd love to slim my wallet down but I have a large amount of things I actually need to carry around with me so I can't really.  When I'm going to need to carry more things than I have individual pockets for, I usually bring a messenger bag or backpack.

I can't imagine leaving my wallet and keys somewhere at work, or anywhere outside the house actually.