Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

In finding out that a new member got the name horse bag I checked for "video games" and now I'm a new man! This was probably not a good idea...

What about video games?

Edit: DAMMIT FORUM AUTOCORRECT.

In finding out that a new member got the name horse bag I checked for "video games" and now I'm a new man!

That sentence is complete gibberish to me.

When talking about shit online with someone for a long time, ending it with "*CUT TO BLACK* FIN. *ROLL CREDITS*" and then linking this song...

...is something I always find opportunity to do and always find humorous. I dunno know why. :P

I dislike sleeping on anything but my back.  I can't sleep on my stomach because I don't like having my head to one side all night.  I can't sleep on my side because I don't know what to do with my arm.  At least those are the excuses I give.  The real reason is that when I was a kid I once slept on my side and had a dream where my view was rotated 90 degrees.  It was really disorienting and I actually woke up a little nauseated*.  After that experience, I'm only comfortable sleeping on my back.

*I had to look up whether it should be nauseated or nauseous.  Score one for pedantry.

I can't sleep on my back. I've had some severe back injuries over the years, where the only pain-free position was on my back. However if I tried to sleep like that, I'd invariably end up staring at the ceiling all night. Now I exclusively sleep on my stomach. Swap!

huzzah back sleepers, Greet the day!

I do however find myself waking up on my side a lot, the cats like to sleep on my chest and this subsequently throws off my weight distribution on the air mattress & I wake up sore pretty much all over

i never understood stomach sleepers - sore neck, sore back, drool. gross

If I sleep on my back, I wake myself up with snoring.

If I sleep on my stomach, I invariably feel uncomfortable, on the verge of pain.

If I sleep on my side, I still snore, but at least I don't wake myself up. But I do often wake up with a dead arm.

To sum: sleeping fucking sucks ass and I want no part of it. )':

I work with a guy who, if left to his own devices, would sleep 12-14 hours every night. Probably more if he could. He LOVES sleeping. I tell him "you're sleeping your life away!" to which he just responds that he likes it. This is a 30-year old guy. It's baffling.

I like sleep, but I don't like sleeping... If I could get, like... a drink that made me feel like I got a full night's sleep, I would down those all the time and sell my mattress.

I hate sleeping. Sleep is for losers.

Oh yeah, well fuck you! Enjoy that last month of sleep while you can because the next year will be a sleep deprived hell!

For years I used to have the hardest time falling asleep (it would take me 3-4 hours) and that made me hate the idea of going to bed. I hate getting out of bed almost as much though haha. Also, sleeping for 10+ hours makes me feel like crap for most of the day.

game where you play luke skywalker's targeting computer

he turns you off but you just pretend to go off

you have to avoid detection so he think he's doing it himself, and hit the death star port

game where you play luke skywalker's targeting computer

he turns you off but you just pretend to go off

you have to avoid detection so he think he's doing it himself, and hit the death star port

lol

found an awkwardly impossible left-handed hotkey combination today. FPS WASD'ing has helped with a lot of nasty combos..but this is silly

corel x5 - ctrl + alt + h = flip horizontal

Not that i'm exactly weeping or anything, but i'm more upset about Joan Rivers than I was about Robin Williams.

I don't want to make any more posts outside of this subforum to preserve my 888 post count coming on the heels of a joke about someone being 88% white to fit demographic data.

No one else is ready for today's work deadline except me. Even though I had to take time off on 3 separate days this week and didn't stay late when everyone else did a 12 hour day.

I guess I'm that Work Asshole?

They know I'm ready for the deadline because we had a meeting with the producer. I haven't said I'm a Work Asshole yet, I'm thinking of telling them that through song.