Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

There's a way to generate a report with all of the purchases you ever made on Amazon.

If you're anything like me, never do it or you'll end up very disappointed in yourself.

After not eating anything all day, I went walking for around 70 minutes, got my first ever triple whopper with a large fries and drink (and later a milkshake too, because I'm an idiot) and walked for another half-hour or so to get home.

I basically feel like this:

Whenever somebody posts in the "Intoxicated:" thread and I read it on the new content page, my brain sees the colon at the end and wants there to be more stuff after it, so it ends up adding "with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness."

Headline: Japanese discover that all cats are in fact tiny British people.

It's not all cats. In fact, Hello Kitty (non-cat) has a cat pet (actually a cat).

I read it, just making fun of imagining how some media outlets might report it. 

Well... that blew my mind.

I'm also amazed that there's this much detail for Hello Kitty... I've always only known of it as just a face that gets slapped on backpacks and stuff.

I just found out my Grandma is on Facebook. I am now literally the only human being I am aware of who is not on Facebook (not including my children). I feel like maybe I should give in and just sign up but I kind of want to do my part to preserve this endangered species I belong to.

I just found out my Grandma is on Facebook. I am now literally the only human being I am aware of who is not on Facebook (not including my children). I feel like maybe I should give in and just sign up but I kind of want to do my part to preserve this endangered species I belong to.

Don't do it! Solidarity!

(Facebook became popular when I was still in fucking high school and I still haven't signed up)

I deleted my Facebook account along with my now wife a few years ago, but I remade mine because it is really the only means of communication for particular members of my family and some long-distance friends I really like. I still haven't gone back and refriended the hundreds of high school "friends" I previously had because man was that a drag last time around.

I deleted my Facebook account along with my now wife a few years ago, but I remade mine because it is really the only means of communication for particular members of my family and some long-distance friends I really like. I still haven't gone back and refriended the hundreds of high school "friends" I previously had because man was that a drag last time around.

That's sort of the reason my account hasn't been deleted yet.  It's a theoretical way for people I knew at some point in time to contact me, but so far no one's done that and I wonder a lot if I should just go ahead and get rid of the thing.

I strongly considered it! And then I thought about where I was in my life when I started using those avatars, in 2006, and realised that I'm not the same person I was when I started using them. I'm happy to let them go, as part of a different phase of my life.

The reason I hate changing avatars is, as I think is pretty evident here, I take avatars way too seriously.