Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

It's a non-profit member-owned cooperative. I get to vote for a representative from my district to participate in a council that makes the decisions. If the cooperative ends up not spending all the money on resources and labor then my bill is cheaper the next month (this rarely happens).

My bank (credit-union) works the same way. I like thinking that I'm paying for services from a community of which I am part rather than having public shareholders constantly motivated to provide less while charging more.

Unfortunately for the telecommunications-cooperative, they aren't large enough to benefit from the advantages of a large scale so my bill is comparatively high. It would be nice if there was a telecommunications-cooperatie the size of Comcast or Verizon.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_cooperative

More specifically:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utility_cooperative

So, a relatively popular Canadian comedian confused me with someone he's going to be performing with:

0klemgm.png

I don't know what to do with this, but I'm entertained nonetheless.

So, a relatively popular Canadian comedian confused me with someone he's going to be performing with:

0klemgm.png

I don't know what to do with this, but I'm entertained nonetheless.

What do you mean you don't know what to do? Show up and tell them some knock-knock jokes.

Oh hey Jon Dore. He's... okayish. Didn't really like the TV show he had though.

Obviously what you have to do is trick him into following you on Twitter, and then from there make him your best friend. You can ask Mington for advice in this endeavor.

I don't know why you don't like my idea to trash talk his comedy on Twitter.

I like him when he's on Stop Podcasting Yourself. Also, he is indeed following me.

I could go the rest of my life without hearing or reading the word "secretion".

Anyone else in philosophy? I've been reading a lot of Secretes.

I'm not into MMOs, but I keep wanting to try The Secretion World.

Ceaseless discharge was a hard boss. Until you learn to cheese it anyway.

Cheese that discharge. Cheese it all night long, until it secretions all over everything.

SecreteAsianMan was bound to join in eventually.

I do wanna know what you discharge, though.

I just read an article that I think is confused nonsense. I want to leave a comment that says "This is a horrible article", but I think maybe my thinking wave-length is just completely different from the author's that I don't want to cast judgement. But I still have a need to express my confused dissatisfaction. If anyone wants to read it and explain to me how it is valuable, I may be able to grow an appreciation for it.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/17/5909327/please-pay-attention-to-my-patreon-career

I just read an article that I think is confused nonsense. I want to leave a comment that says "This is a horrible article", but I think maybe my thinking wave-length is just completely different from the author's that I don't want to cast judgement. But I still have a need to express my confused dissatisfaction. If anyone wants to read it and explain to me how it valuable, I may be able to grow an appreciation for it.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/17/5909327/please-pay-attention-to-my-patreon-career

It reads like frenzied pearl-clutching. I'm not sure a comment is necessary, but I think studied disregard is.