Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

What the jesus, you need to spend 9000$ on something that has the sole purpose of making your home colder? I guess Phoenix is situated on Mercury.

I've only read Infinite Jest's descriptions of Phoenix summer but it made me feel the need of an A/C even though I was sitting at home while it was raining.

What the jesus, you need to spend 9000$ on something that has the sole purpose of making your home colder? I guess Phoenix is situated on Mercury.

I currently live in Missouri, which has a fairly mild climate for the South (mostly because it's not really the South, but don't get me started). My first year here, I had no funding, so I couldn't afford to turn on the AC. I spent the majority of my summer buck naked with a table fan on my desk pointed at my face and I still nearly died.

Missouri is at the same latitude as Morocco and Tunisia. I've never been there, but I'm pretty sure Arizona is murder.

You guys have no idea, this place is hell. It is usually sometime in mid-October and sometimes later that we finally stop getting highs over 100 degrees. And high's in the summer easily top 115. A/C is vital.

Then why do you live there? You are literally single handed destroying the earth with your $9000 AC. The heat coming of the AC is causing those high temperature.

And stuff..

I've always wanted to get a bunch of people together, go into a restaurant, and say "We'll take one of everything."

Four of us did this for homecoming dinner at taco bell. It was satisfying.

I've always wanted to get a bunch of people together, go into a restaurant, and say "We'll take one of everything."

It'd take a ridiculous amount of money, but it'd be great to go into a giant retail store and buy their entire stock.

I'd have it all moved to a giant warehouse and then give it all away.

It'd take a ridiculous amount of money, but it'd be great to go into a giant retail store and buy their entire stock.

I'd have it all moved to a giant warehouse and then give it all away.

On a similar note, another thing I've always wanted to do is buy up a furniture store and play paintball.  You could dive onto couches and beds, flip over tables for cover, open cabinets and closet doors to use as shields, etc.  It could make for some pretty great capture the flag.

On a similar note, another thing I've always wanted to do is buy up a furniture store and play paintball.  You could dive onto couches and beds, flip over tables for cover, open cabinets and closet doors to use as shields, etc.  It could make for some pretty great capture the flag.

That sounds like possibly the greatest thing ever.

That would also be awesome in a mall.

That would also be awesome in a mall.

Not to keep bringing it back to Bill and Ted, but that's pretty much a scene in that movie, right?

Not to keep bringing it back to Bill and Ted, but that's pretty much a scene in that movie, right?

Which one? I've only seen Bogus Journey, and I don't remember that.

On the bus today I noticed a store called "Games Exchange". Now I want there to be a game called "Sex Change", just so I can write things like "The game Sex Change available at the Games Exchange." 

When I was a kid I really wanted to make a flame thrower out of my Super Soaker. I'm glad I never tried that.

When I was a kid, my friends and I once filled our water guns with red kool-aid.  We thought it was fun because when we shot each other we would "bleed", but it later became a gross, sticky mess as the kool-aid dried.  In retrospect we could have left the sugar out since we weren't drinking it, but our kid logic demanded it be real kool-aid.

It had to be real kool-aid so that one kid could try to drink the shot instead of getting hit. (Thats what I would have done...)

Of late, I've gotten into the habit of saying "dang", rather than "damn". Not out of any desire to stop swearing, mind you. It's just more fun.

DANG.

"Dang" is just as much swearing as "damn". It's the message behind the expression, not the actual expression. Shoot instead of shit. Fudge instead of fuck. It's still swearing.

Swearing is healthy, not expressing frustration is bad. m'kay