Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

Slapstick 'n' Shit! Goddamn! I losing it!

Also the font made the l in Candles look like an i.

Let that soak in.

Oh man, it keeps getting better! I'm actually sad that this won't actually happen (or will it?).

One of my favourite revenges is from King Of the Hill's Korean neighbour "I pee in your toilet and not flush. And I also pee in your cistern, so when you flush, it flushes pee".

I've threatened it, but never carried out.

One of my favourite revenges is from King Of the Hill's Korean neighbour "I pee in your toilet and not flush. And I also pee in your cistern, so when you flush, it flushes pee".

I've threatened it, but never carried out.

I am compelled to point out that he was from Laos, not Korea.  Carry on.

I am compelled to point out that he was from Laos, not Korea.  Carry on.

I don't understand. Was he Japanese or Chinese?

Oh man, it keeps getting better! I'm actually sad that this won't actually happen (or will it?).

I goddamn wish it would!

I feel so enlightened. Thank you Internet.

Edit: why does autocorrect capitalise Internet?

Whenever I stand up in my cube at work to talk to someone near me and they aren't there I start pretending I'm a probe droid and just scan the room for other life forms.

You work in a cube? By any chance, is Molyneux your boss?

I got an email from IT today telling me the browsers at work are going to be upgraded from IE7 to IE8 in a couple weeks.  This made me really excited, then really depressed that when I realized I was being excited about.

The sad thing is that really would be a good reason for one.  Ugh, when did my life become so boring?

Your job is not your life, hopefully.

Your job is not your life, hopefully.

It's not, but just a few weeks ago I found some office supplies in a desk drawer and I got way more excited about finding them than I should have.  I've come to the realization that I'm an office drone and it bums me out.

It's not, but just a few weeks ago I found some office supplies in a desk drawer and I got way more excited about finding them than I should have.  I've come to the realization that I'm an office drone and it bums me out.

Isn't that just more about small victories? I have that reaction over dumb shit every day.

Whatever man, you'll always be a master thief in my book.

I love having a boring office job. Having worked other types of jobs that were high stress in the past I have come to realize that boring is best for me. I still sometimes have nightmares from when I worked at Applebee's years ago.

I've had several different jobs. I worked several years at a Subway, I spent a summer working in a lumber yard, and I've had a couple of office jobs, one of them a government position.

Every job has its ups and downs. The trick is finding the ups and ignoring the downs.

These days I have a lot more downs that ups, but changing jobs isn't really an option for me at the moment.  Apart from the very first job I ever had, I've never been excited to go to work, and I've never had a job doing something I enjoy.  Pretty much all my jobs have just been about getting paid, something that is slowly draining the life out of me.  Thank goodness for video games (and Idle Thumbs) or I'd have lost it already.

I spent a summer working in a lumber yard

I did some logging for 6 months with my dad when I was 18. Learning how to make a tree fall where you wanted it was cool but I fucking despised sharpening the teeth on a chainsaw. Like nails on a chalkboard.

I never had a job that wasn't programming. X:

I sorta regret being so lazy/afraid/whatever. I'm the worst.

I work for less than minimum wage as a cook at a pizzeria. It's possible to live on 12,000 a year! You don't need that office job! Get free!

You can walk out here any time that you want, you can run out of here any time that you want.

I work for less than minimum wage as a cook at a pizzeria. It's possible to live on 12,000 a year! You don't need that office job! Get free!

I make eighteen thousand a year on my assistantship and feel impossibly wealthy. St. Louis is cheaper than most cities, though.