Zeusthecat

I Had A Random Thought...

I prevent live webcam of pussies.

Or kittens, those are way more fun.

There's a fucking cricket chirping in my house. It's been going on for awhile now. I think it's stopped but I'm not sure. I can't tell if I'm still actually hearing the chirping or if I'm just playing it in my head at this point.

On a related note, I was taking a shit and I saw a big ass cricket run right up to me and I instinctively lifted both legs in the air like I was about to give birth. I then grabbed some toilet paper and smashed his bitch ass (while I still had my legs in the air). Maybe that was the one that was chirping and the sound really did stop. But his cricket family could still be out there somewhere mourning his death and I really am hearing chirping.

I'm broken.

I don't understand people who don't listen to sad music when they are sad. How can you listen to any other kind of music? How does it even sound like music to you if it isn't confirming your suspicions that the world is a terrible place that hates you? I try to listen to happy music, it's like mosquitos walking on microphones.

All music makes me happy even if it's sad so I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

Works for me! I fucking love music it's my favorite goddamn thing in the world. I'm by no means an expert or a musical snob. I listen to everything and I love everything and it just... I'm convinced I wouldn't have made it through the misery of high school without music. Sad music, happy music, angry music, calm music, WHATEVER. It all pleases me.

It's weird to me that other people don't feel the same. It's integral to my being.

It's weird to you that other people have a cultivated sense of taste and discernment, developed over years of personal history and experience?

I mean, I'd love to love everything I ever hear, but that's not the norm with any average person's approach to any artform. I am glad it works for you, though.

There's a fucking cricket chirping in my house. It's been going on for awhile now. I think it's stopped but I'm not sure. I can't tell if I'm still actually hearing the chirping or if I'm just playing it in my head at this point.

On a related note, I was taking a shit and I saw a big ass cricket run right up to me and I instinctively lifted both legs in the air like I was about to give birth. I then grabbed some toilet paper and smashed his bitch ass (while I still had my legs in the air). Maybe that was the one that was chirping and the sound really did stop. But his cricket family could still be out there somewhere mourning his death and I really am hearing chirping.

I'm broken.

I just recently found out there's an insect called a water boatman, the size of a flea, that chirps a sound as loud as a lawnmower by rubbing its penis against its stomach.

What an inspiration to all guys!

I just recently found out there's an insect called a water boatman, the size of a flea, that chirps a sound as loud as a lawnmower by rubbing its penis against its stomach.

What an inspiration to all guys!

So revolution had the tuck your boner into your belt idea first then?

It's weird to you that other people have a cultivated sense of taste and discernment, developed over years of personal history and experience?

That's what you got out of what I said?

Huh.

I believe Twig is saying he likes all kinds of music. Patrick interpreted that as saying he likes every piece of music created ever.

I just took one of the most incredible, life changing shits. It fixed my back pain.

Those are the best. I also like when a nice solid foot long comes out and snaps off perfectly clean leaving you feeling like you just got hollowed out.

Well that is how he phrased it, in both posts...

Man I was just talking random bullshit and you got all upset at me. Also, Ben is correct. If I'd known I was going to be under the most extensive of scrutinies, I'd never had said anything. But this is the RANDOM THOUGHT thread.

Chilllllll out. ):

I just took one of the most incredible, life changing shits. It fixed my back pain.

Sounds like a weird medical shit.

Man I was just talking random bullshit and you got all upset at me. Also, Ben is correct. If I'd known I was going to be under the most extensive of scrutinies, I'd never had said anything. But this is the RANDOM THOUGHT thread.

Chilllllll out. ):

Who's upset?

Sounds like a weird medical shit.

I'll admit, I spent much longer than I should have trying to decide which thread to post this in. In the end I flipped a coin. This was tails.

Who's upset?

You're so clever you should do standup.

Who's upset?

Come on man. He was just stating his opinion in a similar way that you did in your first post and your response to his was pretty condescending. I don't think Twig said anything that warranted that kind of response. Can we please keep this thread lighthearted and jovial?

Donkey cocks are big and scare me.

I am very confused about what happened here. I am not upset. Apparently Twig is? I apologize. There was no malice in any of my posts, just confusion. I thought you were saying you literally liked all music, which was weird to me. Then you replied using the same language as the first time, which gave me no indication that I had misinterpreted you, so I followed up by explaining why I was so confused. I don't think I really did anything to indicate RAGE or ANGER in either post. But apparently I did, so I am sorry.

It's cool! Your post was a bit like "ha-ha this guy with his opinions", but if you say that was unintended, I believe you, no big, I'm sorry too!

I don't like literally all music. But I love music and there's no genre that I've experienced that I can't find something I love about it. It's weird to me when people say "I don't like [genre]" because I can't even comprehend that state of mind.