Murdoc

Neptune's Bountiful Pride: The Sequel

Hey friends! I am the last person to join and I know how important the day cycle is. Can we agree on a time to start it at? I'm not sure where everyone is located but I'd like for it to be as fair as possible for everyone. I'll join at the time we decide. I could swing anywhere from 9 AM EST to 10 PM EST.

What?!

Well I'm not going to play it seriously, but I need to try that. I'm going to join it, let me know if anyone else joins and we can do some idle thumbs co-op and hopefully screw over more than a few people.

Aw man! Have I missed it? How late am I? All the recent podcast encouraging reminded me too check the forum more often

I'm in the 65 player game as the pink star. There doesn't seem to be any political relevance to the different symbols, I think they're  just a way to differentiate players.

Hell yeah it is. I'm luckily bordering the middle so I'm going to try and make my way to the center of the galaxy. (i'm the bottom-center blue stars)

Lol, we seem too have formed a Thumbs Cabal, I am green squares, I didn't get a start email, so im behind but, ill help. Left or right?

Yeah! Do you own psialkorups? Near my border, dont wanna head for it if you've already secured it. Im going left towards that decent sized conflict over there.

Good lord the android interface is awful! The menus are ok but, scrolling on the world map is just abysmal.

I'm pretty sure its the same as the desktop UI. I'm using Chrome on a Nexus 7 and it seems identical to me.

Good lord the android interface is awful! The menus are ok but, scrolling on the world map is just abysmal.

Try setting the map graphics to low, sometimes that can help smooth out the experience.

yer, its just the touch screen thats really causing the issues, but the map itself doesnt behave like a smartphone touch screen, its almost on an Inverted axis.

I am terrible. Whats the best way too take a screenshot, so i can show you my positioning? I'm on windows 7 and using chrome. I am terrible for not knowing this. I am terrible.