Murdoc

Neptune's Bountiful Pride: The Sequel

I have premium, so I can start it tonight after work (11pm-ish EDT).

Oh god. That'll be in the middle of the night for me. This game is already messing with my everyday life and I haven't even started playing it.

Fortunately, the game stays paused until all 8 members sign in, so you don't need to worry about immediately logging in.

Also, you can set up your first moves and destinations of your ships before the game even starts.

The last entering player also has the advantage of starting the game whenever it is convenient for him. 

I set up the second game: http://triton.ironhelmet.com/game/2110543

PMing out the passwords now.

Edit: Remember, it doesn't start until everyone joins, so no panic attacks, though I see someone else is already quick on the gun. :)

Edit 2: OH, and change your alias BEFORE you join the game. It's the profile link when you first log-in.

I'm not sure if NP2 pushing in-game messages to my email (and thus, phone) is a great thing or the most terrible thing.

Playing this game without a smartphone is pretty nerve-wracking when you have to go to work. I've been toying with the idea of having a partner next time I do this, like a deputy mayor who I can consult and step in when I'm away from my computer for extended periods of time.

I think we need 2 more people for a third group at the moment (although idk if we have anyone among us atm who has a premium member ship & could host it).

Currently these are the people how have said they are interested.

1. illeria

2. cleinhun

3. niyeaux

4. chajusong

5. Ross

6. Codicier

I think we need 2 more people for a third group at the moment (although idk if we have anyone among us atm who has a premium member ship & could host it).

Currently these are the people how have said they are interested. 

I don't mind getting Premium if we make it to 8 people and no one else has it.

Still waiting on the last person to join our second-group game so that it can begin.

If you're part of that group and didn't receive a PM with the password, let me know in case I'm holding you up! (Or if you don't want to reveal yourself, we can use The Argobot as an intermediary.)

Some interesting things to note about fleet movement and combat that I've learned (or maybe was just too dumb to catch on to):

Ships dont travel exactly when you send them, but on an hourly rate in relation to the games global clock. That means you can send ships to a location after your opponent does and as long as you end up in the orbit of the planet (the smallest circle when selecting the planet, or just select the planet and see if it lists your fleet) those ships will still fight and count toward your total number of ships there.

Okay, so third game is;

1. illeria

2. cleinhun

3. niyeaux

4. chajusong

5. Ross

6. Codicier

7. rm5

8. BenLuke

Can someone else act as our intermediary? I'll get Premium today and then give that person the password to send out along with names.

If people want to PM me possible names today i'll submit a name pool that this person can pick from.

It's 25 dollars to produce a fleet of whatever size has been built up at that star. (based on how much industry is there, I assume).

So if you're paying 25 dollars for 1 ship, you're probably better off building elsewhere until you have more factories and more ships produced.

The 25 space bucks is the price to launch whatever is at the space factory.

At least I think that's how it works.

STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD YOU TWO. At least I know what alias gregbrown goes by in-game.

EDIT: Maybe I shouldn't have said that but w/e it's a game. I'll just shut up now for the rest of the game.

Did they remove the global chat room feature? I guess send-to-all private messages also do the same thing.

Also Ross, I don't mind being your intermediary if you still need one.

Game Three

I decided it was easiest just to set this up myself. So i'll be PM'ing everyone a link to the game, the password and a google spreadsheet with names to pick from. Just put an X next to the name you pick so other people can see it's taken.

I'll give it a couple of days for everyone to join, otherwise i'll open it up to other forum members.