Murdoc

Neptune's Bountiful Pride: The Sequel

I'm in this super stressful arms race with the orange player who i made an early alliance with.

3RXWQuf.png

With me as his buffer faction, he's been rapidly expanding without checks, so my control of the best technology on the map is the only thing keeping me from destruction. I'm pretty much scared shitless.

Joined another game purely to figure out the basic mechanics. My approach is not exactly, how do you say, even-handed.

72117_4857164904111_331488515_n.jpg

This is 45 minutes into the game.

All names have been shuffled and handed out! Please create / change your name for the game and you all have a blast. :D

I'd be more than happy to random-name moderate for anymore groups of people that want to do so. Just organize your cast and give me a ding on here. :D

Edit - Let me add by the way that I haven't really gotten to know anyone here yet so name assignments were totally random, it was impossible for me to apply any sort of bias one way or the other. Some of the names were, uh, interesting.

Alright, just sent out the links, password is wizard (I realize I did this all backwards, where as the password should have been sent out and the link posted, lol)

I also just realized Neptunes Prides 2 model is totally different than 1, so it's not like someone who bought in can host a game for all.

Anyway, we'll wait a max of 2 days before we call in the back ups if someone hasn't joined.

I'm not using actual forumer names here, but we had a bit of a hiccup in name uses and I had to assign a new name out. Hopefully the instructions get to where they need to go before the game starts.

If there's a second game planned, I'd love to join. Have been swamped with work lately, and didn't realize y'all were starting one. :[

Count me in if there's a second game set up. My life's just begging to be ruined.

I didn't see this thread until now, but if another game starts I'd be down to make and break alliances with internet strangers.

I am also down for this if we wanna get a second game going. It looks like we probably have enough people.

I didn't see this thread until now, but if another game starts I'd be down to make and break alliances with internet strangers.

Same.

I'll offer to organize a second round of Neptune's Pride for interested parties. Based on earlier posts in the thread, the next group would be:

1. Gormongous

2. Irish John

3. Wubbles

4. Wikipedia Brown

5. brkl

6. roswell47

7. toblix

8. gregbrown

Possible third group (three spots still open!)

1. laxan

2. illeria

3. cleinhun

4. niyeaux

5. chajusong

If you're in the first group and want to play a game, message me your fake name and I'll redistribute them. I won't be satisfied until everyone is ruined by this game.

I'm definitely still interested. I don't really see the point of the random names; I like the idea for something like the Telltale employee game, where people know each other and are in close proximity and would have preconceived notions about each other, but we're all basically internet strangers, right?

That said, I would never want to be a wet blanket, so I'll send you a name. :)

If you guys want to do the telltale name thing, I don't mind being the one that rolls those out since Henroid was nice enough to volunteer last time.

It's a lot of fun to have those names.