Sign in to follow this  
sclpls

anyone else having problem posting here in chrome?

When I try to post things in Chrome it doesn't recognize any of the text... I'm currently posting this in Internet Explorer (bleg...)

Solution: use Opera.

(The little lightswitch in the upper left that switches posting to plain text mode seems to make things work better for me wherever I am - if you can give up the convenience, I'd say try that.)

When I try to post things in Chrome it doesn't recognize any of the text... I'm currently posting this in Internet Explorer (bleg...)

Have you tried clearing your cache in Chrome? A few people had that issue after the last forum upgrade and clearing the cache seemed to resolve it.

I know Lu had problems and recently my crappy Linux netbook did too. I think they disappeared for me after a while (cache got updated probably).

I use Chrome to access this forum on two different computers and haven't had any problems, luckily.

I use Chrome and have never had any problems. From this evidence, I can only conclude that you are deeply flawed and should feel bad. Forum advice!

PROTIP: Pressing CTRL+F5 refreshes and reloads all of the cached data for the site you're on. Helps me with broken sites all the time.

I had issues in firefox a couple days ago and had to clear my cache before i could post again.