Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Idle Thumbs 98: Happy Dishonored Return of Nick Breckon

I'm starting to think that idle thumbs is actually recorded by one man alone, a very talented and committed impressionist.

Mayhaps it is the same impressionist who did the impression of That Torchlight Programmer for Armed Heroes Online.

I'm starting to think that idle thumbs is actually recorded by one man alone, a very talented and committed impressionist.

You mean a very untalented impressionist? Because they all sound the same!

Apparently.

Well he can pull off a mean Brad Shoemaker when he wants to, he's just got lazy with the main cast. I think he might kill one off soon. Decapitation, straight through the larynx, no chance of coming back from that.

I can't wait until he attempts a female guest.

I'm just going to assume death of the author here (the intellectual equivalent of covering your ears with your hands) because I want to enjoy this game and Rohrer usually makes really unusual, interesting titles.

I'm just going to assume death of the author here (the intellectual equivalent of covering your ears with your hands) because I want to enjoy this game and Rohrer usually makes really unusual, interesting titles.

I've always felt that it's fair to assume as much, if a creator seems particularly deaf to the implications of their creation. Sometimes happenstance can be more meaningful than intent, without denigrating the latter.

It could be Coolton. Welcome to Scenic Coolton, the Coolest Town Around. County seat, Hon. Judge Jakeville 2K presiding.

With Cool Spot (HD) as the city mascot too?

It could be Coolton. Welcome to Scenic Coolton, the Coolest Town Around. County seat, Hon. Judge Jakeville 2K presiding.

Cool Cool Cool Town.

Also, I just learned that the whole "Z because zombies!" has been taken to its logical (dumb) conclusion with the board game Zpocalypse. Nice one, dudes.