Sign in to follow this  
ysbreker

Moehahahah! Bow down for my evil geniusness!

Well ok, not my evil geniusness but more the geniusness of the awesome one level demo of evil genius, try it out now, and you'll be hooked the very second you hear the first tones of the menu background music :tup::D

This game is so much fun, I can't wait till I get my evil genius hands on the full version :naughty:

and how evil are you?

I'm downloading the demo right now. This is really the only PC game that dares to do somethng relatively new these days. Even if the game turns out to be bad, you must still give credit to Elixir Studios for taking such a risk.

Fun, but you don't get to use the traps. Also, I'm having trouble interrogating the criminal, what the hell are you supposed to do for him to break? Ive interrogated him in two different ways.

I don't get it. BGE runs flawlessly on my computer. Halo looks as good as it gets. But it can't run a freaking demo? What a piece of crap.

I don't get it. BGE runs flawlessly on my computer. Halo looks as good as it gets. But it can't run a freaking demo? What a piece of crap.

Maybe you need to download a driver.

i downloaded it yesterday ... ive been watching this game really closely, and was REALLY looking forward to the demo. after the screw-up that was Republic:The Revolution i wanted to see whether elixir could redeem themselves. they did.

the game is great. it was a little frustrating capturing the guys, but the gameplay is great, the atmosphere is simply amazing ... i love the music, the graphics, the sound, and especially the animation. any1 else seen one of their workers being "transmogrified" into a soldier ? its great stuff :)

apparently, the guys at elixir wanted the interface to be as simple as possible, but it actually feels a little convulted to me ... the method for building rooms was far simpler in dungeon keeper. but overall the demo has me hooked, and im SO gonna rush out and buy the full game when its released in september.

SiN

Fun, but you don't get to use the traps. Also, I'm having trouble interrogating the criminal, what the hell are you supposed to do for him to break? Ive interrogated him in two different ways.
I've had this problem for two weeks now (that is why the Thumb preview hasn't been forthcoming), and just the other day I called up Elixir Studios to ask them. Apparently, you have to RIGHT CLICK on the interrogation device. Makes sense in retrospect.

I've had this problem for two weeks now (that is why the Thumb preview hasn't been forthcoming), and just the other day I called up Elixir Studios to ask them. Apparently, you have to RIGHT CLICK on the interrogation device. Makes sense in retrospect.

I DID right click on the chairs and kitchen mixer, but the guy won't break. I've tried each method 5 times.

This is one of the PC games I'm looking forward to. I really enjoyed Dungeon Keeper, and this promises to be somewhat a similar experience, in a No One Lives Forever theme ^^

What a charming game. What with Evil Genius and The Movies coming out soon, it's looking like the cool simulation games of yore are making a comeback.

yes, they certainly are. notice that the next generation of sim games are coming from the same source as the old ones : Bullfrog. the heads of lionhead & elixir were both from bullfrog.

SiN

you did build an interrogation chair (or 2), right? And you also made sure they were put in a holding cell (and properly gloated at) before you interrogated them?

you did build an interrogation chair (or 2), right? And you also made sure they were put in a holding cell (and properly gloated at) before you interrogated them?

Put 'em in a cell but didn't gloat at em