Sign in to follow this  
Gwardinen

ThumbCity

I'd love to join you, my fellow readers in simulating some cities. My origin ID is Edwahd, please could I get an invite?

Remember, you have to have logged on to the NA East 4 server at least one for anyone to be able to invite you.

I'm having fun, but would agree it's not really worth the price, but I knew what I was getting into and accepted it before putting down $60 for a digital download.

I'm having fun, but would agree it's not really worth the price, but I knew what I was getting into and accepted it before putting down $60 for a digital download.

I tend to agree, there's a great game buried in here certainly but as many people have already said they basically had what amounts to the archetypal bad MMO launch. Now we have a playerbase which is fragmented and disillusioned, and game mechanics which are in some cases not very readable and in others obviously broke. 

MMO's don't tend to recover from this unless they go free to play. Which ain't a option here.

That said I'm still enjoying popping onto my city every now or then & trying to fix that incredibly broken little plot of land. 

Side Note: SimGod hates education, My university has now been destroyed 4 times by natural disasters. Once by a tornado, once by a meteor shower, once by a giant monster & then this morning by a earthquake. /sigh

I haven't played SimCity in 2 weeks. But I'll login and let you into the region later tonight.

I'm on the right server now if there's still room ... durrrr. MrLIttleJeans81

Would that server be NA East 4? I still don't see you on the list. You show up as "mvella" on Origin but once I'm logged into SimCity I can't find you on the list of people that can be invited to the region.