Sign in to follow this  
tabacco

Secret upgrades!

Not actually a secret, but I did some under-the-hood updates to the main site (not the forums) tonight. Let me know if anything seems amiss.

I'm having this one problem: whenever I press the down arrow when I'm looking directly at the runes spelling out the way each of the Thumbs will die, I get these weird cuts on my left forearm. It's consistent, so I imagine it's reproducible, and it's only started happening since those runes appeared on the main page.

I'm having this one problem: whenever I press the down arrow when I'm looking directly at the runes spelling out the way each of the Thumbs will die, I get these weird cuts on my left forearm. It's consistent, so I imagine it's reproducible, and it's only started happening since those runes appeared on the main page.

Worst software bug ever?

The truth will outrun