melmer

Destiny

I've got most of the day. Sundays are usually just groceries for me, but I'm going to try to do those Saturday so I don't have to go out Sunday.

I'm fairly flexible, though I should block off a couple hours in the evening* for making and eating dinner. We've aimed for noon* or so before, so that it's not too late or early for anyone. If no one from the UK or Europe joins up, that might simplify things a bit.

*Eastern Time

I've got a fourth person who's interested in joining us. So we're still looking to fill two slots.

I can post something to the Crota Today PSN community board this evening, though I don't know how much attention that thing gets.

I'm two hours behind eastern so about an hour later then that would be better for me. I work odd hours so so I would have to get up two hours early to do 10AM my time

Noon EST is 9 am for me, so I could probably do an hour earlier. 2 is pushing it a little.

Actually, something has come up, so I'm not going to be free on sunday after all. Sorry! I suppose it works out best if the timezones don't line up.

Okay there's a post up on Gamers With Jobs looking for two more people. If that doesn't work we can other go to one of the reddit threads or just fall back on some Iron Banner.

Saw your post. I've also had decent luck with The 100, so that's another option.

Well Vault Of Glass was fun! Still maybe my favorite raid.

Anyways we talked about doing Crota next. Anyone down to do it two weeks from now on the 5 starting around noon MT?

22 hours ago, Vulpes Absurda said:

Well Vault Of Glass was fun! Still maybe my favorite raid.

Anyways we talked about doing Crota next. Anyone down to do it two weeks from now on the 5 starting around noon MT?

Should be good for that one!

On 1/23/2017 at 5:28 PM, J.C. said:

Should be good for that one!

Yeah, that should work for me, too.

Edit: Well, maybe not. That's Super Bowl Sunday, and my household will be hosting a thing. I'll need to help get ready for that.

Edited by Mechanations

So the weekend after then? I might have another roleplaying thing that weekend though. That may be on a Saturday so it may not be an issue.

Some Destiny 2 news today! Basically all that was said is your character will transfer but only class and appearance not XP or items. You will get some kind of bonus for having a legacy account or something though.

The bigger news is that at the end of March Destiny 1 will get it's last live event which will be something of a farewell to the game. More details next week but my money is on old raids and maybe one or two new missions. Once we know more I'll try and get some groups together for whatever it is.

I'm inclined to focus on the new stuff as that's likely to be limited. I'm still down to do the rest of the raids though.