melmer

PL4YST4TION 4

I just watched the videos now. It's pretty funny… their casting of the PS1 and PS2 as wild success stories rings true, but spinning the PS3 as such a great thing seems ridiculous. They show Kutaragi taking the stage and all I can think about was what a boondoggle it seemed to be in the beginning.

It was goofy in the beginning for sure. But it's quietly built itself up to be a heck of a games machine with lots of great titles.

Just a heads-up, people are reportedly receiving PSN messages from Sony with a ten dollar voucher code for the Playstation Store. It sounds like they are going out in waves, so if you don't have one, you might by the time of the press conference.

Excited for today.  Now the whole conference will turn out to be the announcement for the Vita Slim and a $40 price drop.

Saw this on twitter

Sony patented a thing for spontaneous celebrations of burgers

Dvvy0Yu.png

Ha. This should be fun. Especially if they just announce the PlayStation 3 Slimmer.

(Hmm. I guess this time they're trying to get a jump on Micro "first person out of the gate wins" Soft.)

Saw this on twitter

Dvvy0Yu.png

The Xbox already does this, except when you stand up and shout brand names alone in your bedroom, it just brings up more ads on Xbox.

41d16e803451246a3c8b3f8c07e8fb14.png?136

David Jaffe is on IGN's thing.

Come join the Idle Thumbs group chat! The future of gaming is starting soon!

I'm tired (The veno hasn't helped) can't be bothered to stay up and watch, maybe I'll get up early and watch it. Who am I fucking kidding, I'm staying up

I just think its fucking rude putting it on this late considering the British invented time

1min till the stream starts!!! Then can watch an empty stage for half an hour IM SO PUMPED

I can't login to steam :( it's not working, I guess the whole Internet is overloaded, couldn't load gaf 5 mins ago