Dosed

Neptune's Pride

I've been listening to some past episodes (specifically 74) and I heard the guys talking about Neptune's Pride. Now I'm currently in the middle of building a g0d-lik3 RiG so I can play game, but I need something to satiate my hunger for some good ol' fashioned stinking multiplayer madness.

I looked up the forum threads for any threads of this nature and found Neptune Bountiful Pride 6 etc. Some people seemed way into this game and it definitely seems like something I could get into, but I sensed a hesitancy towards starting games.

Any chance anyone would be interested in starting a game? Lemme know!

Today I purchased the premium to start up a game for some friends. Unfortunately something bugged and I ended up paying for it twice and still don't have the premium capabilities.

However, as soon as that gets sorted out, I'll gladly start up and participate in a game.

Welp, Neptune's Pride 2 is out and was talked about a bunch on this week's podcast, and now I really want to play it. Can we get a game going?

Did you create a fleet from a planet? Then it's as simple as pressing Edit Waypoints in that fleet's menu and plotting its path.

I'm in too. I think I have one more Neptune's Pride game left in me.