Sign in to follow this  
melmer

Happy Dishonored Valentines Day

I think you forgot a word in the title.

(It's Dishonored)

Pretty sure this thread is a day early? Everyone knows that, while similar to our own St Valentine's Day, Dishonored Valentines Day is a 36 hour cycle starting at what we call 6pm on February 15th (known to Dishonoreds as quarter-day eve'n).

Let's see.. carry the 4... subtract lunar fluctuation... that makes today..... Dishonored Pancake Tuesday.

Do people not understand how the (really dumb) Dishonored holiday gag works?

If you scroll through those with the mouse wheel, then it looks like the background of hearts doesn't move.

What about Max Valent-Ides? Hmm, that sounded better in my head.

Hmm. According to Wikipedia, ides was specifically used for the 15th day of March, May, July, and October. while the 13th was considered the Ides of all the other months. That being said, February is a weird month all around- what with extra days every 4 years and the shortest length. Thus, I think we can fudge it and say February 14th also coincides with Max Valent-Ides, which I find hilarious.

Or we can stick with the 13th and have a three day love fest with Valent-Ides, Valentine's, and Dishonored Valentine's Day. I've been looking for an excuse to work less.