Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Idle Thumbs 91: The Clapper

Glad to hear there's a sequel to Neptune's Pride on the way. I hope they call it Neptune's Fall.

Can't we all agree that Neptune Rising would be much, much better?

This is amazing. For years I've revisited old GFW radios because most of their discussions are more entertaining and (oddly) more relevant and enlightening than just about any other podcast since. Thumbs and GFW are how I made it through my old night shift job and hearing Shawn on here was pretty mind blowing for me. Also, he had more to say about video games than probably about 3 or 4 casts worth of idle thumbs and he doesn't even have a podcast about video games.

Can't we all agree that Neptune Rising would be much, much better?

Yet I always thought pride came before a fall. Though Neptune's Fall : Rising has a certain something.

Last time, we discovered Neptune's Pride. This time, welcome to Neptune's Shame!

P.S. Iron Helmet's Jupiter's Folly is a pretty sweet game too. It's more card driven.

EA PRESENTS: Neptune's Pride & Prejudice

That's a good one. On that note, I hope the Thumbs crew keeps us up to date on when the Neptune's Pride sequel (spiritual or direct) is ready for play. Because I need more of that in my life

If you guys get in another big Neptune's Pride game, I would just completely pore through it if you kept journals of your strategies and meetings and plots. Especially if I got to read four entries from the same day where everyone thought they were trying to pull shenanigans against each other but really Nick was just leading them all into one huge trap.

EA PRESENTS: Neptune's Pride & Prejudice

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single space squid in possession of a vast warfleet must be in want of galactic conquest.

Neptune's Pride & Prejudice & Zombies & Space. (What a great way to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the novel, after all).

What was the comic book series discussed that Liefeld did one issue of then gave to someone else or something?

What was the comic book series discussed that Liefeld did one issue of then gave to someone else or something?

Prophet