ysbreker

The ship: fruitcake steam cruise.

Hmmm. Whoever too the * and ^ isn't playing nicely; come on share the love codes fruitcake.

I noticed this as well. For those reading ahead, all the codes in Jake's post have been taken. Two of the people who took them are dickholes and didn't post to say they redeemed them, though. Dickholes.

This is brilliant. By the end if the fruitcake exchange, every thumbs reader will be friends with each other.

I still have 2 Ship gifts which I received by taking one of the keys, but I'm using those to test some shit out for steamfruitcake.com . I will probably release them after tomorrow when I'm done playing around with it (need to verify some regifting stuff). If somebody is offended by this move, I can give you a copy of BIT.TRIP Runner, or EDGE to get by.

I'm hoping that the inventory id of these gifts carry over to the new owner. This way I could track the gifts and apply an expoential multiplier to regifting in the "true" fruitcake spirit. (I found out that there's a rather annoying performance issue, Steam has a global rate limit on profile info so you quite often get "service unavailable" during peak hours, this hampers the concept of steamfruitcake.com quite a bit.) Anyway, I hope to release a beta of the site by the end of next week.

There's a surprising amount of people in here who don't have this supposedly ubiquitous game. The 300-key fruitcake cluster bomb must be released ASAP!

I'm hoping that the inventory id of these gifts carry over to the new owner. This way I could track the gifts and apply an expoential multiplier to regifting in the "true" fruitcake spirit. (I found out that there's a rather annoying performance issue, Steam has a global rate limit on profile info so you quite often get "service unavailable" during peak hours, this hampers the concept of steamfruitcake.com quite a bit.) Anyway, I hope to release a beta of the site by the end of next week.

Damn. This doesn't work. Putting a gift in your inventory results in a new ID. So I cannot track gifts. And when sending the gift back it also gets a new id, so that can be abused. I need to come up with a rule on handling the inventory items. Maybe I should only allow the highest number count. So if you have 4 of those gifts, and you register it, it will count 4 times. If you give 2 away, and get 1 new (so you have 3), registering again will keep the original 4. (count includes the game in your library).

Hey! I'm currently a poor highschooler living at a boarding school on the other side of the world from my bank account and parents... Sympathy fruit cake anyone? :) My steam id is: crosswalknorway

I would love you forever!

That sounds amazing!

I would also enjoy to have this cake. (For now, I will just keep checking this thread as instructed during orientation).

Somehow I still have one sitting in my inventory, so first person to hit me up on Steam gets it. I don't care about getting anything in return, so you need not concern yourself with that. I'll edit this post once it's claimed.

EDIT: NOW CLAIMED

I feel skeevy just friending you out of nowhere for this code, Korax, so hopefully you can see this and know I'm not a creep.

Edit: Thanks, Korax! Feeling only mildly skeevy now.

YOU JUST WANT ME FOR MY SWEET ASS- I MEAN SHIP KEY

Nah, it's cool.

I had a lot of fun playing the original The Ship mod, and would love to get in on some games with Thumbs people. So I'd be down with fruitcake provided somebody wanted to send me some. Here's a link to my Steam profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/erlog

I'd appreciate a Steam code for The Ship if there are some currently available. I'd love to get in on the collaborative community games being put together here. That concept has always been exciting to me. I'm sad I didn't pick this game up years ago.

I worry this ship has sailed, taking its 295 unused codes with it.

LOOK OUT FOR ICEBERGS!