ysbreker

The ship: fruitcake steam cruise.

As per the last podcast: who is up for some the ship action? I've got this fruitcake for the longest time and barely played it. When should we plan this? How about Friday evening 20:00 GMT?

The only ship game I have on Steam is Bully: Scholarship Edition. I would be up for some Shipping on a Friday.

I've got one copy to give away: first one to message me on steam gets it!

Also: the first fruitcake event has been planned.

Is this The Ship where you walk around and try to kill someone while someone tries to kill you? If so I was going to buy it during the summer sale I think, but I ended up not getting it because I wasn't sure if it still had people online. I'm now potentially regretting not getting it (it was like $2 I think).

Yes, think Assassin's Creed multiplayer before Assassin's Creed multiplayer came along, which it did at around the same time as Ubisoft published The Ship's quasi-semi-sequel Bloody Good Time.

:oldman:

I remember when this came out and it just devolved into running around deathmatch. Might be interesting to see what it was like with people who might want to play by the rules.

After getting Ysbreker's gift (<3) I now have an extra copy sitting in my inventory, so I'll pay that forward to the first person to ask on Steam.

I lack the requisite fruitcake, but I'm down to play a bit of this game. I'll trade someone a Dota 2 invite - an equally ubiquitous commodity right now - for a piece of the aforementioned fruitcake. Forum name = Steam name.

My ownership of 12 goddamn DOTA2 keys probably suggests what the real fruitcake is here.

Oh, by no means am I saying the two are equivalent in worth -- but one is probably much more unwanted than the other.

Well according to the last episode they have 300 keys, each of which is good for 4 more giftings? so 1500 keys? I would volunteer to take one and gift to 4 or 5 other people if I am understanding correctly.

Steam name solidstash

I promise I wont try to horde all the fruitcakes in an attempt to drive up the demand for them...

Well according to the last episode they have 300 keys, each of which is good for 4 more giftings? so 1500 keys? I would volunteer to take one and gift to 4 or 5 other people if I am understanding correctly.

Steam name solidstash

I promise I wont try to horde all the fruitcakes in an attempt to drive up the demand for them...

I got dibs :)

After getting Ysbreker's gift (<3) I now have an extra copy sitting in my inventory, so I'll pay that forward to the first person to ask on Steam.

This has not been claimed yet FYI

They grabbed my interest with their description of the game in the recent episode. I'd love a key or one of the 5 giftable copies. Steam info here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sixart

Are we going to arrange a night for a bunch of us to gather and play?