Snooglebum

I did some remixes once, here is another one

Hi everyone, remember me? No, of course you don't. I don't remember me, and I am me. At any rate, I made part of an Idle Thumbs episode into a song.

It is here.

Welcome back... Nice of you to come along and Plug Your Shit *cough* ;-P

ITS JUST MY SIGNITURE OK

DONT JUDGE ME

Thanks everybody! :D

(I was just referring to the dedicated "Plug Your Shit" thread is all. Welcome back!)

Well, I put this thread in "Video games" since the episode discussion seems to be entirely about episodes, and that music thread is music recommendations, and it seems silly for me to recommend this stuff as my own, when I'm really just making cool stuff for a community I really like.

Also, here is a new remix!

Far Cry 3 obviously lacks restraint, so I figured that I would make the remix lack restraint as well. I was successful, and no restraint can be found. I'm not sure if any good music can be found either though, but that's not up to me to judge.

I'm confused :-/

You've seen this thread, right?

I have, I don't think I articulated what I mean very well:

If I was actually plugging my own music that I make for money, I'd put it there. But this is a thing I do for free because I really like Idle Thumbs, so I dunno if I could put it there. Especially since I'll probably be making multiple posts in this thread as I do more.

Is this thread in the wrong place?

I don't see a problem in it being here.

Cool remixes! Keep em coming.

This is the shittiest shit that has ever been shat Snoogle, and I love it. :tup: :tup:

Whoa you're still doing these! Holy shit.

I sure am! What happened to that remix thing you specifically wanted me to do? I sent you the song but you never responded.

These are pretty great :greatscott:

GREAT SCOTT!!!

(Thanks!)