Sno

Idle Forums Game Club 2 - Shadow of the Colossus edition

It wasn't completely awesome all the time, though (but I was projecting on a brown wall, so maybe it's better with a proper screen) -- I didn't notice much of the 3D effect on the colossi, except on rare occasions when climbing them and their movement caused a sudden change of perspective.

I'm about to buy my first projector, doing research and saving up some money now.  Damn near all of them come with 3D, so even though I haven't had a lot of interest in a 3D display, if it comes with it, I'll certainly try it out.  What kind of projector do you have?

I'm about to buy my first projector, doing research and saving up some money now.  Damn near all of them come with 3D, so even though I haven't had a lot of interest in a 3D display, if it comes with it, I'll certainly try it out.  What kind of projector do you have?

BenQ W1070 -- so far it seems really good, but I don't have anything to compare it to. I also considered some others, you may want to check the "Building a Home Theater" thread in Idle Banter