melmer

VG Mutha Fuckin As (Holy crapping cow)

And now I'm beginning to understand why everyone bitches about the VGAs but inexplicably watch it anyway.

Having not played Dark Souls I now plan to sink into it over winter break after Spec Ops. That said it would have been rad if they just named it something different like they did from Demon Souls to Dark Souls, but they probably got to much traction with Dark.

And no Hotline Miami nominated for Independent Game of the Year is a damn shame.

Dark Souls would have been Demon's Souls 2 if they hadn't lost the license.

And with this image, any interest I might have had in actually watching the VGAs has died.

It excites my interest!

Dark Souls would have been Demon's Souls 2 if they hadn't lost the license.

Oh what, huh, never knew that. How does something like that happen? Even a huge company like Microsoft lost the "metro" name right before Win8 came out.

I wonder what kind of speech you prepare when you get an award from an institution you don't really respect.

Well now I take back every bad thing I said/thought about the VGAs. Good for Sean and Jake (who had the best speech).

I'm really happy for the guys, but it kind of sucks that their recognition is an award less meaningful than a movie review from The Seattle Markdown Times.

Well, I guess I've got my answer :)

Congratulations Sean and Jake!