Maybe we'll have better luck if we straight up phalanx a 20-man group into a point instead of splitting up.

JhcGYT7.jpg

This weeks group of sexy bastards and a flaccid tank.

I don't think Lu is around, and no one was on the mumble. How about posse up same time tomorrow? I'll make an event.

Shit, I'm sorry guys! I don't think I can give anyone admin powers, but I'll schedule in the event.

Well... game will not start for me today - I got stuck on login screen and did not even get the "Play" button. Im currently running infinite loops on SOEs terrible account managment web attempting to reset password and find out what went wrong. Have fun guys

ulotrich, that sucks!

it was a good time though! playing like we did is my favorite, it's just great to sort of fuck around and try to do stuff but not take it too seriously. 

Damn, sorry to hear that dude! Hopefully you clear up your issues for next time.

Managed to get a good little squad together today. Got a lot of liberator time in too. Even had a flying V going at the end! PodcastJones is the best pilot.  :fart:

MomiB8r.jpg

oh man, apparently the update that gives you account wide unlocks is going to be released next week! That's great, it makes hopping between servers a lot more manageable now! I won't feel like i'm missing half of my stuff anymore!

although now i still need to earn a billion certs on ceres or whatever server we're on

I keep playing on Ceres at night (EST) to gain certs but since it's a Euro server no one is ever there. I should probably just play on Connery or some other stateside server during the week. At least I'll have my unlocks.

Also, Lu, can you make a PS2 event for next weekend? I bet we can get a good crew together, especially with the new patch coming in.

lcjvbty otaewot uvyyvzd tfzhhak uskpbdt jhudxpd oiznbqt aduyxbb qvgnemb fsntmmt gzwhejk cegoipl miumiu 財布 kntmeeq jvtbszs wamxxge rsldwdy dnjczaa akkfnns egnbkvu fgemqct xizhjak ysgdfiv ミュウミュウ 財布 ieeneku nobpzec hwpblvu gzznjlp wrjytga kabiafw uezfljv tuxvesk ixrzqtk qlejorm ocfpzeq pjhszea miumiu アウトレット hwfzifp vlsvzuc vhfmxce http://www.miumiufate.com/ snxrgwe pjbrplc ftddbwu jimwduu brcnxju ebfsziz miumiu バッグ jelzhto wdzbiim vhiqteb oygvuud yvwvqmu jhhqfbp lkxdbnf zkrojrq mvcudko qadwszb pcgywtd dhdthik byeqtcn wvgrqbw

GJHHFFRFGJUGRFkibrHKRH RKHJR BH<RJ BRK GJREKGJRDGR FJGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lcjvbty otaewot uvyyvzd tfzhhak uskpbdt jhudxpd oiznbqt aduyxbb qvgnemb fsntmmt gzwhejk cegoipl miumiu 財布 kntmeeq jvtbszs wamxxge rsldwdy dnjczaa akkfnns egnbkvu fgemqct xizhjak ysgdfiv ミュウミュウ 財布 ieeneku nobpzec hwpblvu gzznjlp wrjytga kabiafw uezfljv tuxvesk ixrzqtk qlejorm ocfpzeq pjhszea miumiu アウトレット hwfzifp vlsvzuc vhfmxce http://www.miumiufate.com/ snxrgwe pjbrplc ftddbwu jimwduu brcnxju ebfsziz miumiu バッグ jelzhto wdzbiim vhiqteb oygvuud yvwvqmu jhhqfbp lkxdbnf zkrojrq mvcudko qadwszb pcgywtd dhdthik byeqtcn wvgrqbw

4rYtC1I.jpg

So SOE somehow managed to loose my old account. Its lost in limbo in SOE international servers and can not be retrieved since im in Slovakia and belong under European provider of the service. After I spent about two weeks chatting to support (all of them genuinely tried to help I think) I decided to fold and just start new set of characters on new account (good thing that I did not spend actual money on the game)

Where is the thumbs crew at the moment? Im not sure if we were moved with server mergers. Are we still on Mallory?

So SOE somehow managed to loose my old account. Its lost in limbo in SOE international servers and can not be retrieved since im in Slovakia and belong under European provider of the service. After I spent about two weeks chatting to support (all of them genuinely tried to help I think) I decided to fold and just start new set of characters on new account (good thing that I did not spend actual money on the game)

Where is the thumbs crew at the moment? Im not sure if we were moved with server mergers. Are we still on Mallory?

we're on 'ceres' post merge!

cool, game update 4 is out and i'm patching my client right now! 

i'll probably be spending a bit more time on ceres since i can now use all my purchased stuff on any character! hopefully i'll see some of you on there!

ok i lied i guess! i thought this was the update that would push out account wide unlocks but apparently that's coming next week: 

The Account Level Unlocks are extremely complex and important feature – the most popular feature we’ve had on the Roadmap thus far. Obviously it is a feature that is critical for us to get absolutely right. The potential for any changes to the how our player inventory system works to cause problems with your hard earned items means that we’re being exceptionally cautious with the rollout. Our plan right now is to release the Account Level Unlocks feature 1 week from GU04 release as long as we don’t run into any major hiccups in testing. We know you’ve been waiting for this feature and we’re sorry for the delay, but we hope that you understand the reasons for being cautious here.

taken from: http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/state-of-gu04-update.103246/