Mumble is giving me a ton of shit trying to set it up. That combined with my lack of SPACEBUX unlocks on that server, I'm thinking I'll wait until the month end patch that makes your cash cross-character (like, the same amount for each character to spend on them).

Also, can I just say how awesome this game is, and how awesome the level of support SOE is providing?

Also, can I just say how awesome this game is, and how awesome the level of support SOE is providing?

It is pretty amazing, isn't it? I haven't played an MMO in forever - but hotfixing critical bugs WHILE people are playing? And letting players actually vote on what they want to go into each build? Wut?

Also the account wide unlocks thing that's coming at the end of this month is awesome.

Making it so that your cash purchases are unlocked on every character AND giving you equivalent weapons on your alts on different factions?

That shit cray.

True, but if things started the way they are now, I wouldn't have expected them to have change it.

Most F2P models feel like you're at least partially buying into a scam, anyway...

Also, in the testing of my new, long overdue upgrade, I discovered the most effective way to kill a Galaxy.

WITH YOUR MIND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBNwuwKjyok

lol dammit. I'm workin on it! I've actually been going out on liberator runs during the week. It's a great activity for when you just have 2-3 people playing with you: go out in a lib or a couple of scythes, take an undefended point, hot-drop style, then tear out before anyone gets the wiser.

Hi everyone! Hopefully this isn't too recruity, but if you all ever want to play with the Rock Paper Shotgun crew we have a pretty big presence and open membership. Outfit/schedule details are here! :3

I was playing with the american RPS contingent on connery for a bit but that kind of stopped happening. Good people to play with though.

Also: looks like I'll be going to IndieCade in NYC this weekend, so I'll have to miss saturday's scrimmage. Next week, guys!

I do, I'm in NYC. Add me on steam: youmeyou. I can start a guy on Waterson. (Can't wait for stupid purchases to work across characters)

I'm in an outfit of suitably goofy gentlemen who enjoy stomping bad dudes, I'll send you an invite, we roll NC.

Also, if you're looking for a random group to join up with and just have some waypoints that get updated, Mad Hatter Tea Party is usually pretty good. Avoid DVS and DREV at all costs, they're tryhards and a half.

Yea, I was gonna take a break from Planetside 2 and skip this weeks event, but figured I might as well get everyone going. It worked out for me in that after 30 minutes 3 guys had connected, so it didn't look like it was gonna happen. 

Next week!

Nice flying with you last night, Tibbles. What was that platoon we were in? It sounded like it was being led by an old sherriff and, judging from the pitch of voice of the galaxy pilot, his plucky young sidekick.

The Mad Hatters (H4TS). They don't do open recruitment, but they run their "Tea Party" in one way or another every night. It helps that they have good galaxy pilots and it gives you an objective to chase after if you're solo or in a pair. One of the Gal pilots usually plays music when he does a hot Gal insert (oh my~), and the first time I flew with him he was playing Long Tall Sally a la Predator

Also sorry about the abrupt leaving, had a full system crash and decided it was late enough that I'd just apologize in the morning.

Yeah it was classic. I was like: "got a guy on my tail, tibbles. Tibbles? Tibblesssss!" And then I crashed in a fiery ball shortly thereafter.