toblix

Telltale Expanding in 2013

Read all about it! They're getting more room and will be going from 125 to 160 people. No doubt Jake and Sean will now become the heads of their very own department, and will finally be able to create the game of their dream.

You're the like worst sort of headline scalping twitter bot, 'bix, and I love you for it.

Maybe now we can get a Jurassic Park game that isn't shit.

Hey, sorry for posting about game news. I'm just trying to stop people from starting to discuss it in the «Recently completed video games» thread.

Oh man oh boy oh man. I keep forgetting about Fables. And don't they have King's Quest, too? OH MAN OH BOY OH MAN.

Also! Does this mean I have an almost chance if I apply again? MMMMMH.

Hey, sorry for posting about game news. I'm just trying to stop people from starting to discuss it in the «Recently completed video games» thread.

No no, it's a good thing!

Your mistrust of the Recently Completed thread however is not. :violin:

One day everyone will wake up and find that thread inexplicable missing without a trace, and nobody will know what happened and who did it. The only trace will be that the row in the database that previously contained the thread is gone, and instead there is a row with a final, last message: «toblix did it.»

One day everyone will wake up and find that thread inexplicable missing without a trace, and nobody will know what happened and who did it. The only trace will be that the row in the database that previously contained the thread is gone, and instead there is a row with a final, last message: «toblix did it.»

haha. They locked it.

Hmm yeah, I can't see anything there at least now that would've lead to it being locked.

Yes, it was definitely toblix, and not me.

it was me. I hadn't read that thread in ages, but as Toblix pointed out it seems to have a bunch of unrelated discussions that could be in other threads somewhy stuffed into one gigantic thread that not all people might have time to read who could otherwise take part in said discussions. If anyone has a convincing counter-argument to keep it open, I'll reopen it (or maybe someone else will since I'm not really officially a moderator)

Damn it, I'm gonna miss that thread, it was supposed to be for "that game you got in a bundle and doesn't seem interesting or popular enough to get it's own thread, but you'd at least like to say a word or two about it", not "that game that has three threads and everybody can't stop talking about". *shrugs*

Then again, maybe we don't have as many threads about games because of it. (Would it be wrong to start a "Relatively shitty/boring/unpopular games you've beaten that don't deserve their own thread" thread? I'll shut up about it now.)

Anyway, HUZZAH! If they are going to make another Walking Dead game, I'm going to start eating comfort food now, just to make it through the game with a case of terminal sadness. And I'm probably the only person who liked the Jurassic Park game? Then again, I love Dragon's Lair style games.

Don't they still have the license to Fable and half the Sierra and Lucasart's games? EXCITEMENT!?!

5 year leases :/ We have to sign one of those soon for our new office. It's hard to plan for how big or small you may be in that amount of time.