alfrsr

Thumbs Downunder/PAX Australia Meetup?

I'm fairly sure I'm not the only Australian Thumbs fan...in fact, I remember one of the guys from Halfbrick emailing in at some point.

Anyway, I was wondering if any Aussie thumbs were interested in starting up a regular gaming group...

...and/or organising a meet up at PAX Aus next year? I'm assuming that it's too far for Chris, Jake, Sean, Nick and Steve to come, but that doesn't mean we couldn't meet up :)

I too am an Australianian. Melbourne. I'm probably not really up for a regular gaming thing because I'm usually too busy working but some kind of meetup would be cool?

I'm not going down to Melbourne just for a meetup but I'll definitely meet some fellow Thumbs fan at PAX next year.

Yea I'll be in Melbourne for PAX next year, when we get closer to July we should organize something.

It is time to bump this thread because PAX Australia is REAL and ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

although it may just be me and Lacabra hanging out and honestly I can probably do that at his booth

Definitely worthy of a bump :) I'll definitely be there, only thing left to book is time off work!

Yeah I'll pretty much have to be at the booth for all of PAX (although I'll get to see other stuff by running around before/after hours) but there'll probably be parties and shit we can go to, and everyone is totally welcome to hang at the booth.

I'll be there, floating around between talks, and probably putting in some time at the Armello booth. I'm sure there will be lots of scooting off for nearby beers.