Roderick

Blog advice

The problem I have with that is that the blog as a whole becomes much darker too. I want it to be a pleasant environment to be in. Perhaps lightening it would be a better solution? I'll tinker around a bit tomorrow.

Oh, yeah. Go lighter, should do the same.

And yeah, the content is good! Just started reading it, and am already pleased to see I wasn't the only one disappointed with Dark Knight Rises.

My personal brand is in tatters. My online presence is abysmally low in all of my key demographics. If this trend continues, I am going to have to back out of my plan to diversify, and instead move towards consolidation. Does anyone have any tips for promoting my personal brand in a way that would set up a robust framework in which other brands, personal or corporate, can be integrated to create multidimensional exposure? Social web logging (blogs) are a must, and my social media team are telling me that I must "engage to promote", but we are struggling to come up with a good strategy to do so.

Hit me up on ICQ if you have any tips you would rather keep on the down low.

My personal brand is in tatters. My online presence is abysmally low in all of my key demographics. If this trend continues, I am going to have to back out of my plan to diversify, and instead move towards consolidation. Does anyone have any tips for promoting my personal brand in a way that would set up a robust framework in which other brands, personal or corporate, can be integrated to create multidimensional exposure? Social web logging (blogs) are a must, and my social media team are telling me that I must "engage to promote", but we are struggling to come up with a good strategy to do so.

Hit me up on ICQ if you have any tips you would rather keep on the down low.

I know some friends—well acquaintances, really—that can hook you up with some uncut Klout smuggled through the border. PM for details.

My social media team is hesitant to use Klout after we got a bad deal, and now I have the top Klout score in the category "dingus".

Same caution applies to Foursquare, as becoming the major of "Butt Town" has really hurt our bottom line.

Holy shit this topic just became awesome.

[ADDED] I made a lighter version of the background. It's a lot clearer now, though I still can't seem to get it right. I tried a blue hue, but that was awful. Golden tip welcome.

My social media team is hesitant to use Klout after we got a bad deal, and now I have the top Klout score in the category "dingus".

Same caution applies to Foursquare, as becoming the major of "Butt Town" has really hurt our bottom line.

You can't turn a tanker around with a speed boat change, we need a holistic, cradle-to-grave approach. We'd better not let the grass grow too long on this one, I think this idea has legs, and once we get all your ducks in a row, we can align our objectives. You can't have your cake and eat it, make sure you're ready to step up to the plate and face the music. We wouldn't want to wrongside your demographic, so let's drill down from a birds-eye perspective and hit all the low-hanging fruit.

Also, I feel an idea-shower coming on, let's touch base about that offline.

Looks much better lighter, although you might want to add more photos as even in a small browser window I'm seeing the same photos on both sides of the main area. Also that black font in your blue sidebar is really difficult to read, white or something would be nicer.

I made a lighter version of the background. It's a lot clearer now, though I still can't seem to get it right. I tried a blue hue, but that was awful. Golden tip welcome.

Way better! :tup:

SharpSuits.jpg

In an effort to redirect my time, I have realigned my interests to be more in keeping with my corporate interest structure. I am accelerating integration and convergence with the wider group to continue enhancing my Opinions™.